Reviews for Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
MagicalBender chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my gosh this was beautiful...
Aza Riss chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
W.O.W. amazing! I love Ur story. Truly amazing. :)
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This story was utterly beautiful. Heart-breaking and yet heart-warming all at once.

Truly beautiful.
Destiny.Is.On.Our.Side chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I have no words to describe how brilliant this story is. There is so much emotion behind this and I nearly cried while I read it. This story is beautiful and I hope you continue writing like this. One of the best Avatar stories I have read yet.

P.S. Just a quick suggestion if you don't mind...When there is a change of scenery or time or place like from Sokka at the festival to him returning to Toph maybe put an indication that there is a change. Otherwise it just tends to just blend together and makes no sense.
gekofan776 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
omg that was so long but im glad that was one chapter i think i would lost intrest if was a bunch of chaps
o0Che0o chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This was truly wonderful, very good, and although i don't like character death when it involves the new 3rd season extended gAang...It was still very good. And it had me all tearing and chocked up. I still think a few tears escaped. A well put together bit of writing.

I know from your other stories that you were good but i didn't realize it until you wrote this story that called for a deeper deepth than all your other stories that i've read, one which called for a deep understanding of human emotion all wrapped up in it's complexity, and for such brilliant expressiveness to bring it accross acurately to readers. Though truth be told your other stories potray it too, just the crust and it would take a art appreciate to see and figure it out - i'm gonna train to be one -because truly writing is the best art to me.

Once again i say congratulations on such a wonderful gift and thank you for the great privilege of seeing it first hand and reading a great story of such rare talent.

Lucky me that the creator of fanfic has increased my chances, all my opportunity of coming acrooss writers such as yourself.

On to "Toph Called It Love and Tea and Cookies"

I know i'll enjoy...
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Awesome~~

One of the best postwar fics I've ever read.
dreamflyr chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I like this alot, and the way it is written. I think the fact that zuko's son is named Iroh is amazing.

Though more amazing that that is that it has been 5 years since I've even looked at my latin textbook from high school, and I still was able to more or less translate the title! GO ME!
Phoenix Wingz chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Nice. A nice change to see zutara from the tokka perspective )
dark hope1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh my... That was so good. I absolutely love it. I most especially love the fact that Zuko named his son after Iroh and the way that you descried Katara from Sokka's memories. It must have been very hard for him. It almost made me cry. Wonderfully done.
beyond the darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
that was a touching story

the pain and suffering was real, as was the recovery

the blending of past and present was expertly done

good job
a tortoise chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
wow. holy crap wow.

this is one of those stories that makes you cry and laugh at the same time and everyone looks at you like you're crazy which you probably are but you don't care because you just read the best story ever.

true story.
LadyofRealms22 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love the ending, beginning, and middle basicaly i loved this story. One of the best oneshots that i have read for awhile, you really made this a really good story.
little blueness chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
wow. honestly, that made me cry. it was so sad. but i loved it. it was amazingly good.

ugh! i need a tissue...
SgtHydra chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Great Story! I love that latin phrase.

It was really sad, too...