Reviews for The Last Seeker
Cobalt Silver chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Please tell me there is a sequel this is the best starscream returns story ever
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Lovely story, a wonderful sense of optimism at the end!
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Rereading this story. Know its way too late to comment but what the heck...

Re: "Neither Galvatron or Motormaster had the right to destroy the lives of the ones they were suppose to guide. What could make a leader fall into that kind of madness? What could justify those criminal actions?

Starscream didn't know."

well... IF he thought long and hard about it who knows he mighta come up with something that could have justified it, after all he was a leader and did what to his teammates-killed them right... so if he wasnt in denial he could have thought of a reason and understood the why of it BUT then he'd have had to deal with feeling even greater guilt over the past and an even greater need to make amends.

ya Im way way way too late what can I say. But Idid like this story all of it (if I didn't would I be rereading it eh?

oh and Im doing the review anonymously because I don't want anyone to know I read very old stories over and over if I like them, itsd too embarassing to admit it so I' avoiding doing so by remaining anonymous.
Death Scribe chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
I just finished reading the entire story. It's excellent. I really like this Starscream. He has grown and matured.

Poor Decepticons. I always felt so bad for them being banished to that lifeless planet, even though they caused a lot of suffering for the rest of the universe and deserved it. Still a harsh way to go. Hopefully the rest of them will be able to escape from Charr and Galvatron.

I also feel badly for the Autobots. I always wondered why they didn't tell the Maximals to eff off. Their only options seem to be to get an 'upgrade' to a tiny new body to fit in with these usurpers or leave their home. Unfair.

I adore the Stunticons so seeing Motormaster and Wildrider die is painful. I don't think you said in the story, but what happened to Drag Strip?

I love the ending with everyone choosing to stick together, and the sudden appearance of Astrotrain.

Sorry for the random babbling.
Glassgow Smile chapter 14 . 6/22/2009
Wonderful story will there be a sequel? I loved reading it:)
Ensemble of the sky chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
great story! I'd love a sequel if you could get around to it! :D
Snowycats chapter 14 . 4/6/2009
Arken Elf. From the very first paragraph of the very first chapter to the last scentence of the last chapter, I was deep touched, and that, my deeply talented friend, is an understatement. Your masterpiece of a fanfic truely inspired such strong emotions in me that I could almost feel the story. From the first chapter, when your narative triggered such sadness and sorrow it weighed in my belly like a pile of bricks, to when Motormaster was forced to kill the remaining Stunticons, the sheer emotion convaid in that scene brought tears to my eyes and made me all-out cry, and trust me, it is very hard to make me cry. Your eloquence is so beautiful, I feel no words can describe it except the one I just mentioned- beautiful, because that is truely how I see this fanfiction. And then, those two little words at the end of entire story.

The End.

That alone was enough to bring tears to my eyes. Is it truely over? Please, please, please tell me it is not, for such a beautiful story with such a beautiful ending deserves an encore. Show me more Starscream, the leader the Decepticons finally needed. Show me more Octane, the most unlikely friend Starscream could make. Show me more Blitzwing, and Swindle, and Stunticons, and Hook. Your words have created a world for me that I've found myself getting lost in so easily, then deeply regretting it when I'm forced to leave it. It has been so long since I have found a story like this, a story to take me away to places of mere imagination and it pains me to see one of such mastery leave to the realm of finished works. However, if it is truely not in your interest to continue this story, if you truely wish for it to be left as is, then all I say is thank you. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of litterature, and taking me away to places I wished to never leave.

... *phew* Well, that was a mouthful o_O . Anyway, thank you.
Shirox chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
Amazing story! Very well written, i loved every little bit of it!:3
Supermoi chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
This was a priceless piece of masterwork. Reraly hav I read a story taht touch so much than that one had.

You had managed to put up a vision of the future of the transformers that not only credible, but inevitable also, and it was a pure wonder to read. I loved the watyStarscream evolve to finally reach the point were he bacame the Leader the Decepticons deserves after all, followed by his troops not out of fear but out of respect and a real friendship.

But aso, some questions remains: what happened to the Autobots? Are they really extinct, vanished from existence...? I find it hard to believe... ANd what about Earth? I would have loves to read what had happened to the team once on Earth... You may think about making a sequel to clarify those points.

Good job.
Meirelle chapter 14 . 2/3/2009
Awesome. Is there going to be a sequel?
barricade48026 chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Great story, I really enjoyed it! Any chance of a sequel? :)
Grey Grapevines chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Ah, I loved reading this story! If you ever write a sequel for it, don't hesitate to send a PM! It would be much appreciated.
Wol Lo chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Is this completed? NO! Please tell me there is some sequel!

And this is very splendid work. You did a nice job :D
Frozen Amarillis chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
HWA! It's over already!

It's truly a nice story. Are you going to make a sequel?

Balrog Roike chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
I like this story and I understand the ending point, it's well chosen - but still I'm sad that it's ending like this.

It's natural for species to evolve, but in this case it somehow happened too fast. Are all Autobots part of the Maximals now? Staying hidden in their rows?

Or are they on Earth?

I really hope they haven't just faded into nothing like Starscream seems to think.

I hope, even if I will never read it, that in your imagination the story of Starscream and his crew ended well.

Good work,