Reviews for Confessions of a Weapons Crazed Kunoichi
anlmoon chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
cute
Crazycally chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Isn't pervy sage wonderful he can take inspiration from the most obsucure things
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Erm, did Ero-Sennin give you a thumbs up to print this with a deck on his face as part payment?

XD!

Hinata is so thoughtful.
Euuca chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
O.o we can just trust Tenten to be so mad at Neji over just one thing: her weapons! Quite funny and I thought the inclusion of Jiraiya at the end was superb! D
Ink Reservoir chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Hahaha, that was hilarious P And everyone was so in-character it's scary.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hahaha-figures that this would upset TenTen more than Neji being... asshole-ish in other ways. Love the kunoichi interaction here!
naash chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
lol rthat was great. lol
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
um... y was Jiraiya in here? otherwise nice story
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
lol XD you're jiraiya 0.o lol just kidding XD
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ha ha ha.

So much for Jiraya selling it when its cheaper here!
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Ahaha. That was funny in the end. I somethimes wonder what would happen if the scrolls were damaged too. *sigh* I love those girls.
Airemir chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ero-sennin! Ha! Ha! Ha!

I wonder how long of a story that will turn out to be? Will he make it into a whole novel? Hm...

Anyway, me likey! I always get annoyed whenever I have to be with such shallow girls, I feel like the odd duck out. I like talking to guys better, because at least when I listen to Jason talk about Calculus I learn something new! When I try listening to girls talk about which guy is more date-able I feel like shooting myself out of boredom.

Yay! I found a kin! Welcome to the outsiders committee, where being a female does not necessarily make you a /girl/. Or at least a normal one anyway.
KNO chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Hehe. I liked it much! Cool little story. :)
Takako's Revenge chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Figures that none of those kunoichi would appreciate the horror of losing a custom-made, personally forged katana. Me? I would have gone out there and KICKED SOME "PIECE OF ASS" HYUUGA ASS... until he kicked mine worse, eheh. And your point about dead space is intriguing...

Also, it's good to finally see someone really get the dynamics of the Ino/Shikamaru/Temari "triangle" (no-one's really sure, are they?)

Well-written and fun to read! Keep it up! (My pep talks suck...)
P'tfami chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
you take randomness to a whole new level - great one shot concerning TenTen's penchant for weaponry, and how it takes all sorts to make the world go round...:)

Good job.