Reviews for Forgotten
sekushigeijigokuore chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
i really enjoyed these
Deactivated3192014 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
That is so horrible. I am deeply sorry. Oh my god.
charlieslion chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Oh god. That is effing horrible. I am so sorry.
charlieslion chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Naruto is just a happy ray of sunshine.
charlieslion chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I've never read a SasuKiba story. This is really good.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
OMG! I am so sorry for your lost, really am... I still can't believe it...

Thanks for letting us know this sad news.

A.N.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Send my condolences to her family.

RIP.
E. S. Lynnette chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I think you did a good job, but this is coming from the girl who, for three hours read crappy romance fanfics, decided to actually find one that DIDN'T suck. keep up the good work! XP
Elbearo chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Okay emm... how do I put this?...MORE! I need to read more! I'm addicted already! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, write more soon, please! I really LOVE this story! And I love the pairing to. I have to say, you are a brilliant writer, please update soon, I've already begged you. x.
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
I really like this story, you were right about the second chapter, it was some what rushed, but I liked it anyway! -

I do have a question, because I am somewhat obsessive when it comes to this, but who is seme? I was pretty happy about the fact that I couldn't tell, that is an art, but at the same time, I was frustrated.

I hope that you continue this, I would love to see where it leads, great job!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Please update soon...it's a good story.
brownies fans and other stuff chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
cha! love your story! keep writing, its really good!
Soaha chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
XD Naruto will never truly grow up, will he?
animefreak469 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
IT WAS GREAT! But u must update...(uchiha death glare)...Pwease (puppy dog eyes)
foreverloved chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
I've got to hand it to you. Not many people have the guts to write a new, barely seen pairing fanfiction, which is a sad thing really cause they are always so much to read. So it made me really happy when I found this! KibaxSasuke is a really cute pairing, that, like you said in chapter one, I've only seen once before! Thank you so much for writing this! I've always wanted to read a KibaxSasuke fanfiction. Can't wait for the next one!

Thank you again!