Reviews for Almost Doesn't Count
Ayne chapter 58 . 2/22/2012
I am enjoying with this story, It's good, but Oh My!, you must be Shonda's Fan Nº1, let's make Meredith suffer and suffer and suffer and suffer, one thing is enough but this Craig guy I think it's like a déjà vú about Ray. Her friends, where are they?, suddenly you forgot everybody, Cristina, Izzie, Alex, George, even Mark and Addison. Derek has at home when Craig almost kill her, your mistake here has been not let Derek protect Meredith and let Craig do this evil things, in your fic Meredith has suffered too much, she didn't deserve this last things. I going to try to read the rest of this fic but I don't enjoy when people use this real, violent, and tragic events to write a fanfiction. There are limits.
Leyy chapter 74 . 8/10/2009
whew., wow..this story is amazing! i read it over the weekend in between my usual weekend chores and just finished it today..i almost didn't want to do anything but just read and finish this story! i love the suspense and twist in craig's character which unexpected yet very interesting. i love that derek finally realized that mer is his life and that mer took him back..i love the constant reminder that they indeed love each other forever...plus Liam is adorable, i'd prefer liam over LP and Leelee though! lol!

thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Expelliarmus11 chapter 74 . 6/18/2009
Hey that was a great story i loved it can't wait to read more of your storys thanks
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 74 . 11/7/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad that Meredith finally seems to be making peace with everything, and that Derek is there for her.
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 73 . 11/7/2008
Uh oh...I have a feeling Derek is going to get in trouble. A dog is a good idea for Liam, but it is a lot of responsibility, especially when they're already so busy. Great update.
stefshady chapter 74 . 11/7/2008
wonderful Ash!

am glad i was part of this

you totally rock!
GreysMerDer chapter 72 . 11/1/2008
Update soon! :)
luckyducky09 chapter 72 . 10/10/2008
Adorable chapter, interesting name choice. Can't wait for the next update.
rolly21 chapter 72 . 10/9/2008
loved this update

sorry i havent reviewed in a while.

thought that this was a fantastic way to arrive home and announce your presence

hehehe

update soon
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 72 . 10/9/2008
Aww that was adorable! I'm so glad Meredith and the baby are okay after that sudden delivery. Great update!
stefshady chapter 72 . 10/9/2008
glad the baby is ok
loveMer chapter 51 . 10/4/2008
I know this may sound like I'm crazy and out of my mind but I was seriously so laughing my ass off when I read chapter 48 - 51! that is so great written and I guess it's supposed to be dramatic or whatever but I just had to laugh so hard!

I love how you wrote that!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 71 . 9/30/2008
Mer is really having trouble with the pregnant belly. I'm glad they're finally going home. Maybe now she can just relax.

Great update!
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 70 . 9/14/2008
I think having Izzie and George there is going to make Meredith feel better, and give her a sense of home. Hope they're able to go back to Seattle for the baby's birth.
TurnMyGriefToGrace chapter 69 . 9/5/2008
They are such a cute family. Loved it!