Reviews for Between the Lines
tomorrow4eva chapter 48 . 11/16/2008
Neat. I like grand, sweeping mythology. The problem with Cybertron's civil war is that one side has to change before they can ever have peace. Otherwise their peace is just the peace of a dragon sleeping.
OW4FF chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
It's not that every female character must pair off... some people either want to do that or they imply it simply to walk both sides.

I prefer to what I want with my female characters and if that includes a romance of any variety, then I do it and it has nothing about meeting anti/pro-romance quotas.

I think the real problem is that people write females in romances just plain bad and cliché.
tomorrow4eva chapter 22 . 8/26/2008
Sad. :(
tomorrow4eva chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
I'm laughing, even though you can't hear it.
tomorrow4eva chapter 19 . 8/25/2008
Wow. Good job. I'm amazed: You found a way to make Tarantulus feel uncomfortable over morals. Course, like the spider, I didn't understand what Rhinox was going on about first either. But it's a totally awesome little story.
tomorrow4eva chapter 17 . 8/25/2008
They brought an accountant? Hehehehe.
tomorrow4eva chapter 11 . 8/25/2008
That is a great follow on from the cartoon. Re-living Starscream's undeniably memorable life (or bits), and then waking up to just be you again... I like the idea that Waspinator has a talent for being conscious while not in control of his body. I guess I just feel that he needs all the talents he can get. :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Enjoyable chapter.
tomorrow4eva chapter 7 . 8/25/2008
Fun story! That was most amusing. :) (flick flick flick)
tomorrow4eva chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
I liked Scorpinok too. I don't think his character really got enough time to show his potential.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Absolutely. Unless there is a need for every male character to be paired off (which sometimes there does seem to be - what need it is I'd dunno), why should every female character be paired off? Less of them isn't a good enough reason. And I know wonderful, talented beautiful women who are single. So many ways we could mess with this trope... AWESOME ending.
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 25 . 6/4/2008
Wow. That's a very cool perspective on all this. The Predacons are the most interesting characters to look at; most certainly not "good" but not exactly "evil," either.
Haystack chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Oh my word, I thought that this was going to be some really icky femmeslash...and then you added in that last line. BAM! That definitally(sp?) caught me off guard. Completely priceless! I had a very hard time to keep from laughing out loud.

Haystack
Thing With No Talent chapter 45 . 3/7/2008
Great look at psychopath psychology, including how it can adapt. Writers on the subject tend to indicate that they can't learn or change - not so. Some traits may be hardwired in DNA, others irreversibly encoded through lifetime traumas, but they're still people and in time they can show some surprises even to the ones who claim to know them. Rampage is a great character, and it pleases me to see this. He's still being... himself. He's just figuring out a new situation.
Thing With No Talent chapter 43 . 3/7/2008
He did have the manner of an addict, with the twitching claws and eager voice on the anticipation of mayhem. I guess that trait can crop up in all kinds of people. Just because they wear the Maximal icon doesn't mean they have the traits Maximals prize - if Predacons can harbor good, as the few defectors prove, then Maximals can harbor evil.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »