Reviews for Relation or relationship
Helen Keller chapter 20 . 5/9
this is offensive. please take it down. bleuuurggghhhhhhh
ReadToLove chapter 1 . 5/9
If you want to attract more readers, beta-ing is a must!
Also, what is wrong with you... Your summary has so many mistakes... What does "Bella go to Forks" even mean?! Everything is so disjointed and just plain weird.
Vamps09 chapter 34 . 3/23
Love love love this story! Thanks for writing!
Vamps09 chapter 29 . 3/23
All I can say is wow! Pretty harsh!
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 3/23
Dang that was a really hot dream!
Vamps09 chapter 16 . 3/23
Loving this story!
I appreciate your time in writing. And I see this story has many reviews.

The language and syntax in this story are. . . Very awkward. Choppy and disjointed. The only way I could understand/accept that the language is so odd is if English is not your first language. "Dear my readers"?
And there the subject/verb tenses in the summary don't match.

I share this all to say that it's all too distracting for me to read. Sorry.
dfa chapter 34 . 12/13/2016
i did not just read all that shit to have it come to this...!

after all that angst bella chases Edward down? he rejects her again and bam their together? fuck that...FUCK THAT
you should throw chapter 34 OUT! its total bullshit
jk chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
I'm kinda thinking that Edward can go fuck himself
jk chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
I don't think bella would be rejecting some hot guy for a man that just fucked her off like that...I think she would fuck jake like she means it just to spite Edward...and Edwards nasty anyway...mr Tanya and I would make love for hours before bella...ummm really? how does one "make love" without love?
jk chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
he just fucked Tanya earlier that day...and now hes all oh bella oh bella? how romantic...hey bella will you suck my dick? I know it still tastes like tanyas spit but what do you say?
oh Edward..."thank you for letting me know this part of you"

I fucking hate this story
jk chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
isn't that just fucking lovely...chapter fucking 13 and edwhores still fucking tanwhore...nice
jk chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
funny how Edward takes a fucking picture and and give it to her and it brings TEARS TO HER EYES? but jake fucking CARVED her something and no tears?
Edwards gift was weird and EASY...so fucking dumb
jk chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
you want us to believe that bella made a "offer" on a dorm but didn't get it cause someone "offered" more?
god your fucking stupid
Forget it chapter 34 . 11/13/2016
Love it!
I rarely read a fanfic whole,there are exceptions of course and one is yours ;)
I have a thing for forbidden love and incest and ur fanfic is brilliant
Not that I lie incest or anything NO! Just...
Ok I'm babbling