Reviews for Relation or relationship
Guest chapter 35 . 9/20/2011
My frie
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I am so intrigued by this premise, I am eager to read it all!
KimiD chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
New Friends, aptly names... Alice Angela & Jake... who's next? Hmmm
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Why doesn't she just piss on his leg and be done with it, she is a bitch in heat after all...
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Different, I really like this. Strange situation to find herself in~~ Makes for an interesting story.
guccisassy chapter 34 . 8/28/2011
FINALLY!
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 34 . 8/26/2011
Wowwww wat a perfect story truely loved it it was very intense story gosh couldn't stopped reading u wrote very wellll loved it man n m so glad dat it's a happy ending wooohooo lol n the ending jst awesome loved how Bella confessed n made Edward confessed tooo loved how brave she became in last good story
Gillian Aubrey chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
I guessed it would be Alice and Jasper, Bella's friends just see her and Edward as uncle/niece they wouldn't have asked them to kiss each other. I'm glad A&J finally fessed up, sheesh! LOL!

On another note, the fic you rec'ed I couldn't find the author or the story. Could you send the link to me please? Written in the stars? Thanks! )
Gillian Aubrey chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Ok, I'm enjoying the story but the one thing about this chapter that didn't make sense was WHY was Edward there? He's their professor and Bella doesn't even spend any time with him since the incident? I was confused by his attendance. Onward I go! )
Gillian Aubrey chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Wow! Edward took it a little over the top! I think if I were Bella knowing what she knows from what he said, I'd move out as fast as possible. I also have to agree with Bella that Alice is REALLY stupid, where the heck is Bella's cell phone? She's in college for goodness sake, lol! Seriously though, I'd kick Alice's butt if she were my friend...tsk...tsk! No hate on my part but very eager to read what's been swimming around in Edward's little skull! )
Gillian Aubrey chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Really liking the story! )
timidvampire chapter 26 . 8/20/2011
it was a dream? Noooooooooooo!
timidvampire chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
fantastic!
timidvampire chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
what a nasty bitch Tanya is, I love it x
timidvampire chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
really liked this opening chapter. x
4,238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »