Reviews for Relation or relationship
jk chapter 33 . 12/13/2016
I'm kinda thinking that Edward can go fuck himself
jk chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
I don't think bella would be rejecting some hot guy for a man that just fucked her off like that...I think she would fuck jake like she means it just to spite Edward...and Edwards nasty anyway...mr Tanya and I would make love for hours before bella...ummm really? how does one "make love" without love?
jk chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
he just fucked Tanya earlier that day...and now hes all oh bella oh bella? how romantic...hey bella will you suck my dick? I know it still tastes like tanyas spit but what do you say?
oh Edward..."thank you for letting me know this part of you"

I fucking hate this story
jk chapter 13 . 12/13/2016
isn't that just fucking lovely...chapter fucking 13 and edwhores still fucking tanwhore...nice
jk chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
funny how Edward takes a fucking picture and and give it to her and it brings TEARS TO HER EYES? but jake fucking CARVED her something and no tears?
Edwards gift was weird and EASY...so fucking dumb
jk chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
you want us to believe that bella made a "offer" on a dorm but didn't get it cause someone "offered" more?
god your fucking stupid
Forget it chapter 34 . 11/13/2016
Love it!
I rarely read a fanfic whole,there are exceptions of course and one is yours ;)
I have a thing for forbidden love and incest and ur fanfic is brilliant
Not that I lie incest or anything NO! Just...
Ok I'm babbling

Forget it chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
I love RENEE! 3
N u of course
Forget it chapter 27 . 11/13/2016
I hate u again but dis is better atleast they're having sex DREAMS together
Forget it chapter 26 . 11/13/2016
I hate u!
That was the one of the best sex scenes I've read
You're impossible
Sorry but I'm frustrated
Prettysqueaky chapter 34 . 9/6/2016
Meh.
rosesnlilies chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
The overall story is nice, but the words don't… flow. The sentences randomly start getting awkward. Like, a few paragraphs are smooth and running, but then the next few lines just don't go. It goes back to smooth for a little bit, then it gets rocky again.
It is still good enough to enjoy though, and that's what's important, so good job )
Mona69 chapter 3 . 6/25/2016