Reviews for Relation or relationship
couples lover chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
Okay I am very confused. Bella is 17 and she is in univercity? How about Alice?
couples lover chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Evil Tanya! Me no likey her! I love your chapter! Can't wait till the relation builds!
couples lover chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
wow, Uncle Edward? I really want to see how the story goes!
headovermyheels chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
I really liek this and I would realy love if you update more quickly. I can hardly stand waiting. I have reread the first few chapters like three times now
EdwardsKitten chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
I liked the intensity with which Jacob was relating to Bella and that it caught Edward's attention. Update soon.
morning-fight chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
cute, cute.

i LOVE Jacob. like seriously. more than edward. im on team jake.

so yea. it was short, but good.

update soon please.

:]
dressageprincess chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Good Chapter! I Liked it! A few questions!

1. This is an Edward and Bella story right? Not an, Jacob and Bella?

2. Are of the Twilight charcters in the story?

Oh and as for Tanya, Have you seen The Parent Trap? Lots of evil ideas pop into mind from that movie. LOL ;)
School Librarian chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Oh, no, not Jake! Don't get me wrong, Jake is fine and all, but I was kind of hoping for the friendship between Edward and Bella to deepen without Jake in the way. Of course, Tanya's in the way too. How about you hook up Jake and Tanya? Yeah! Just saying...
School Librarian chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
This is a great story. Edward and Bella have so much in common and have such a natural connection that has nothing to do with romance - yet. What on earth does Edward see in Tanya other than she's a model that puts out? Yuck.
SmartChic chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Good chapter, but PLEASE UPDATE SOONER NEXT TIME!
btgrs chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
hey!

I liked the chapter!

I love me some Jacob, by the way. And I can imagine him saying that to Bella. He's just straightforward.

I just feel bad, because he will eventually be heartbroken.

Alice will be Alice

and yeah, costume designer fits her.

]

I wish Bella hadnt compared Jacob so much to Edward, though.

But you know what you're doing

]

You dont like Tanya, huh?

In general, or the one in the story?

I do think the one in Relation or Relationship is a bitch, though.

Ways to torture her?

Hm.

I dont have the slightest idea how it could happen, but I could imagine Jacob, with his bluntness and all, bursting her bubble.

Like lets say that Edward goes for Bella, of course, Tanya will be SO confused.

Jacob can be like "Not that I want her to be with HIM, but I do get why he wouldnt want to be with YOU" . I dont know, something along those lines.

And I'm sorry if I said too much.

:S

It is your story, and you're supposed to take it wherever you want to take it.

take care!
Simply Fantastic chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
update soon...can't wait for the next chapter!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
oh I love Alice. Really good chapter!

Tanya should start being mean to Bella and Edward should show her the door! I like Jacob but hope he doesn't get in the way of B&E to much!

update soon!
imhuntingforwitches chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
YES! You brought in Jacob! I was worried you would leave him out completely; I mean, come on, Jacob was a prat in Eclipse but I love the boy! I think you should tone down Alice a bit though. You don't want to be labeled as one of those cliché writers that make Alice this hyper and bubbly girl, when really she can be just as serious as Edward. Just another suggestion.

Please update soon! I really want to see the advancement of Bella and Edward's relationship!
imhuntingforwitches chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Haha, I love how you made Tanya; the unbelievable BITCH. I'm really interested in your story so far! But a suggestion; could you keep from writing in big blocks? It's hard to read sometimes, and I lose my place. Thanks very much for the ultra-long chapters!

Now I'm wondering...will Edward read the journal? I'll read on to see!
4,199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 268 275 276 277 278 279 .. Last Next »