Reviews for Relation or relationship
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
that was so MEAN

you could so feel the sexual energy i thought they were going to kiss
Twilily chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
Ahh! He should have kissed her! I know that they really don't know what their feelings are for each other, but ah! That would have been sweet! Can't wait to read more!
vampvixen01 chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
omg im so into this story please update soon!
Apple Slushie chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
GAghdsfnkasdjhsd jf

]

I was so aborbed in reading chapter 5 that when i absentmindedly clicked the next chapter button, and the next chapter didn't pop up I was yelling at my computer screen. Looking down at where my curser was I saw 'Hell'

Great choice of words cause this is Hell. You dont have anyother chapter yet!

please please please please please please please update the chapter was so intense i was holding my breath !

far out damn you for doing that to me...

Update Now or else I'll send you Pms everyday until you do. and they won't be nice, 'moowaah'

P.S. if you this was a freaky review, and your wondering right now who the hell i am and am i demented. I'm not demented, I am a fully functioning girl who just happens to be angry that there isn't another chapter in this story!

Great story and I really really really really am dying for another chapter

please update NOW or else, ) )

Update now
noxonexspecial chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
Lovely chapter. I like the way Bella and Edward interact. The sexual tension doesn't hurt either.
Numbiture chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
it was weird for the first chapter, when she just kept calling him uncle, but it seemed much more natural as you went on. I like your story a lot. please update soon.
Ksangi chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
I don't usually like asking authors for favors, because I believe their creativity is what fuels and drives the story. But, were you planning on doing this chapter in Edwards POV? And If you aren't please do!
Simply Fantastic chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
darn...i thought they would've kissed! they were so close too...
Geiruna chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
oh my god that was TOTALLY originial idea, and I LOVE IT! PLEASE for the sake of all that is still good on this Earth UPDATE!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
i love please write more!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
ok i think you should have made edward younger but other why's i love it
ObsessedFan16 chapter 4 . 2/19/2008
WOW! I love this story so far! You write very well, you know! Please continue writing this WONDERFUL story! Great job so far! Why was Edward staring at her weird? Was it because he was having 'inexplicable' feelings coursing through him? JEALOUSY much? Lol, I knew it! You don't even have to confirm it for me! Do you think that you can do an Edward's PoV soon? That would be cool, because I want to know what he is thinking! Especially about Bella... I can already tell that he is getting annoyed with Tanya, though. Like he said, Bella IS more of his type of girl! I LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for posting this magnificent story! Update as soon as you can! ;D

~ Kaylyn AKA ObsessedFan16 _~
imhuntingforwitches chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
I'm reviewing in hopes that Edward and Bella get more steamy! Though I did find it cute when he stopped the lesson when Jacob was getting all intense on Bella. Haha jealousy...
NightFreak chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
UPDATE!
Miss Lurker chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Woot, I made an account xD This is the 'Jessica-lurker!' person :D

Like I said, awesome story and I hope you continue to update as much as possible. I checked updates for this story every day since it got published.

-not obsessed- ;)