Reviews for Relation or relationship
I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghosts chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
u should definitely write more! i am LOVING your story its SO good! update soon!
Jessica - lurker chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
I love this story so far. I have been reading many Twilight Fanfics on this site, and this one has been one of favorites. Please continue to update, and update soon! :) I can't wait to see if Tanya will freak, and if Edward will admit how he feels to Bella anytime soon. Keep up the good work

-Your lurker :)
School Librarian chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
Well, it's about time that Edward is outwardly jealous of a man paying very close attention to Bella. The fact that he stared Bella down so intensely without breaking eye contact means that he has more than "I-love-you-like-an-uncle" feelings for her. I can't wait for that to heat up things, not to mention Tanya freaking out when she learns that Bella isn't moving out any time soon. How will her friends react when they find out Bella lives with the professor? I usually don't like Jake, but you write him so well I was almost swooning - almost. I'm still rooting for Edward.
IntoTwilight chapter 2 . 2/16/2008
I love your story! Tanya is a little crazy though... but hey, she has to be right? lol. Please continue!
Kira's-gurl chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I love it. Edward is already jealous, I can't wait to see Bella go shooping with Alice. I just can wait for the next chapter.
vampiregirl23 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Great story. I'm interested to see where this story goes...
luna365 chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
AWESOME chapter! please continue! maybe next time, you could write in 1st person? can't wait for the next chapter!

p.s. update as soon as you can!
hear.the.music chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
I love it.

I think Bella needs to go on atleast one date with Jacob, then Edward will get jealous hee hee hee.

please continue updating. :D
Twilily chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Awesome...I like where this is going. Can't wait to read more...hopefully more Edward/Bella and not so much Jacob/Bella...but its cool to see the fire in Edward's eyes...jealous!
btgrs chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
It wasnt boring

Edward jealous? now thats cute!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Good chapter! i like the build up.

update soon!
elise-marieCULLEN chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
You should totally write more!

I haven't read a story this good in a really long time!

I'm super psyched for the upcoming chapters!

And you also did a really good job describing Tanya's jealousy.

That's not always easy to pull off, but you did great!

And as for the Bella/Edward thing, you can see sparks starting to fly! Too bad they're related :(

LOL I love it when Eddie's jealous too ;)

You're an amazing writer!

UPDATE SOON :)
cajunsky chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
love the story! i agree with you. Edward just can't come out and say that he likes Bella, it would be weird. i think you doing great. update really soon, please!
sweetkyo chapter 4 . 2/15/2008