Reviews for Relation or relationship
imhuntingforwitches chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Haha, I love how you made Tanya; the unbelievable BITCH. I'm really interested in your story so far! But a suggestion; could you keep from writing in big blocks? It's hard to read sometimes, and I lose my place. Thanks very much for the ultra-long chapters!

Now I'm wondering...will Edward read the journal? I'll read on to see!
imhuntingforwitches chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Hmm I'm extremely curious right now. Your storyline's pretty original, and your title really perked my interest. So now I will be reading ahead, seeing if they choose "relation or relationship." Haha, I think I have a good idea though.

By the way, great job for your first fanfic.
noxonexspecial chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Great story, I like your take on the characters so far.
EdwardsKitten chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
I love that you brought Jacob into the story.
Kira's-gurl chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
ugh, I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm hooked, I love it. I have no clue of what to say, I'm speechless.
btgrs chapter 2 . 2/6/2008

I like how the story is flowing!

Edward has a girlfriend.

I dont know, but I just think it makes everything better. Plus, when Bella is jealous, its like the most adorable thing. ]

I get it now. She's not going to think of him as just Edward right away.

Update as soon as you can! I cant wait to read whats gonna happen next!
wayward-author chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Tanya's a bitch. for some reason i've had that feeling the first time i read about her. anyways, i like the story -w-. please update when you can
Simply Fantastic chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
love your story...update soon please!
headovermyheels chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
The uncle Edward thing creeps me out, aside from that its good :)
FlickeringBeauty chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Okay. This is an awesome story.. True, the 'Uncle' thing is odd... but I understand the purpose. I love LOVE LOVE this story... hope you update ASAP! :)
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Yes I still love it, but I definately do NOT love Tanya.

She's a real bitch, I can't see how Edward is with her?

Only for sex?

I don't know because she honestly needs to get over herself, but she's part of the story and if she wasn't such a bitch Edward wouldn't fall for Bella, right?

Amazing story
XOStranger chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Gosh Tanya is mean.

Update very soon.
cajunsky chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
i like the story line, it just weird having Bella call Edward uncle. update soon!
EdwardsKitten chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
This is a great story. Keep it going!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Oh it's really good! A nice long chapter prob even better than the first one!

Gotta get rid of Tanya soon though!

Update soon!