Reviews for Déjà Vu
fanficfreak44.96 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
omg love it
Conchors chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
I read all 5 in about a week. It was quite emotional. However, I think I managed to survive mostly intact. It was a wonderfully written story.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 25 . 6/26/2010
Wow, so that's it. I wish you'd allow me to finish the spin off of Patamon 32's that is if he'd let me. Oh well. TTYL.
Davisfan chapter 13 . 6/26/2010
Oh well. I'm a prat. Sorry but I really hate Kari. She's done another thing in this chapter that pissed me off. Thinking she could just barge in and tell her brother to suck it up when he was trying to spend time with his wife and probablt didn't want to see the brat.

Um back on topic I'd forgoteen you wrote the other stories, but when Jeff's name was mentioned it rang a bell so I decided to keep reading as apart from the yucky Takari parts which make me ill, lol, I really enjoyed your stories. However the only reason I'm reading this one is I love Taiora and Mimato. Not too interested in future generations though, and that silly Hope getting two Digimon.

Other than that it is a good story. Hoping to see more action with Mimato and Taiora with Jeff about, but hopefully not too much more takari, though I guess that last one there's no point hoping for is there? lol
Davisfan chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Ugh, disgusting. Was gonna give this fic a chace but this chapter has riled me. Little baby Kari is a child the way she's acting. She's not the only one who lost a family member. Tai has the right to grieve too. And Sora and everyone else. You have no right to make that stupid little baby the main one. Kari is a bitch! A stupid selfish bitch and I'm not reading anymore. I hate Kari Kamiya. And Tai's Father should've backed him up. Kari is a child. She's a weakling. She was never able to do anything right.
Davisfan chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Ok I'm sorry, I like the story, but I absolutely hate that Kari is soooo damn sappy. She's not the only child of Anna Kamiya. She's not the only one that would be hurt and she should understand that. She's a selfish little cow, even in the anime. Sending TK away wasn't right seeing as he is family too and might have liked to say his goodbye, the dumb little brat. Even though I hate Takari, I felt extremely sorry for TK there. I hate Kari with a passion and this is why I'm not reading anymore. Also don't really like that her child has two Digieggs and is "special." Kari was the weakest Digidestined and TK was a major crybaby.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 22 . 6/8/2010
Great chapter. Didn't realize you updated already. I hope you can lift the ban on doing spin-offs. I know I'll have to make some changes because of certain things that seemed like we both had similar ideas bringing in Jeff again. See ya around.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 21 . 5/26/2010
Lemme guess, Manami's the shadow. I wonder what's going to happen when the older digidestined go into their kids rooms to tidy up and they see very familiar looking stuffed animals trying to be hidden. Obviously they're going to recognize them immediately and wonder what's up.
Patamon32 chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
Yay a new chapter! And how is your vacation going?
Digidestined of Trust chapter 20 . 12/11/2009
I'm starting to really think that the Digital World involves Jeff somehow too. Wish I could keep up with my continuation. I would've had to tweak it and change some things, but it was going to be cool.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
Ay yi yi! I didn't know that you had updated this. Anyways drugs seem to be the primary purpose in this chapter. Glad to see that we've got Iori (Cody) in this. I hope he can get T.K. out of this. It's crazy.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
It's been a while. I was wondering what happened. Good tosee this up again.
Patamon32 chapter 16 . 2/21/2009
sweet chapter, I cant wait for the next one.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
Things are starting to heat up in this story just as it is in my story line. Keep it up. It's a shame ExVeemon has to be a bad guy here. Veemon is one of my favorites
Patamon32 chapter 15 . 2/6/2009
Sweet chapter, I cant' wait for your next one. Post it soon!