Reviews for A Million Voices
chasny chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
very interesting story line, great use of charactors looking forward to next chapters
ReneyC chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Very interesting story, and very relevant to today as well, music does shape our youth, and we have to be ever-vigilant in watching and listening with them. I hope you finish this story soon, I am looking forward to reading more.
Jonchp99 chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
I'm getting into this story now. Great chapter keep it going. Well done. Love that Captain Baker and Hayley sounds like she's got a bit of spunk about her.
DaynaWayna chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
OMG! What are you doing to poor Jon? Wow... there's some seriously messed up peeps out there... Good lord! Poor Jon! What a horrible place to be in: physically, emotionally... wow.

I hope those rap artist's get what's comin' to them! And tell me Jon's okay!
DaynaWayna chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Wow... Lt. Baricza! I love it! :D Yay Bear! LOL And poor Captain Baker. That really sucks for the CHP. Darn rap lyrics. I like your message about the music. Its too true.

Poor Hayley! Those kids are stupid and her daddy raised a smart girl! Hold that head high Hayley! You're better than those stupid so and so's! :)
DaynaWayna chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
You started another story before finishing Deadly Game! WOMAN! Don't make me hunt you down and hurt you! :p

Great first chapter... I love me some Captain Baker. :) He is still trying to save the world, isn't he? Gawd I love that man. Now, go finish your first story so I can devote my time to this one! LOL

Dayna