Reviews for The Badge of a Marine
Shallicoe chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
liking it so far...!
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
This is very good so far.

update soon!
CoyoteWolf chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
I love Wilson and House's friendship...

Update soon.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Oh I definately want to see more of this story...can't wait until you get a chance to update.
Laheara chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
This is a good couple of chapters. House and Wilson are very much in character and I know how hard it is to do House sometimes, especially in emotional situations. You know this same storyline just happened on Stargate Atlantis and all kinds of craziness happened while that character was away with his friend. Hoping we'll have som sap and action in here too. :) Looking forward to more.
fox4mel chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Wow! This is a great story you've got going here! Angsty and powerful, but not depressing. I loved the part where he watched the patterns made by his dripping blood - I think it helped capture the image of "detatched House" very well. Hope there is more to come, and soon!
Bloody Koalas chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Ooh, this is really good. Unlike any other House/John fic I've ever read. My favorite part is "I’ll come back to a sappy “I’m sorry you daddy died” card from Cameron..."
cryingblacktears chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
this is great...very well written...House predictiong how the ducklings would react was great...

more soon?

~CBT
chaoskir chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
Yeah! The update! Good, good, good. I liked and enjoyed reading it and I think your description of House and Wilson and their discussion are full in the characters. Thanks a lot for the longer chapter. I liked the length of this update and I do hope that you will keep on that story because Im really curious about the next acts, deeds and happenings. (oh and sorry for my bad english, it isnt my mother tongue, but Im much better in reading and understanding as in writing).
2SoulFishbowl chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
update soon! Great chapter! Can't wait for more! :D
2SoulFishbowl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
more?
chaoskir chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I really would like to read more. And I have a question: Do you think that the comming chapters (I hope that will be a lot) could be a few words longer? Just a few words, I mean so 800 or 900 more? That would be great!