Reviews for Usagi's Very Important Mission
Kasienda chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Agh! I knew this wasn't finished, but I guess I was hoping we'd get to the inevitable confrontation between Usagi and Mamoru! I guess it wasn't meant to be.

I know it's been years, but this has been delightful fun! I cannot convey how many times I jumped to my feet because I couldn't handle the silly suspense at the so many misunderstandings that propped up everywhere. My husband thinks I'm crazy when I read a good story. There was also lots of laughter.

You are so good at writing the scenes between these two. Their relationship so slowly and gradually changed without either of them really being aware of it. I loved the little subtle shared moments of connection you had between them - from Usagi seeing him in a new light when he explained that Rei didn't make his heart race to him paying for meals that she loves or laughing uncontrollably in the moonlight. Felt so genuine and so natural. Nice work!

In the perhaps slight hopes that you will one day post just one more chapter with that inevitable confrontation I will subscribe to your story!

Hope all is well!
Unknown reader chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Hi! I'm so so so sorry! I just found chapter 17! I didn't see you've post another chapter. I don't understand how this could be possible. I mean, I was very busy since 2009, but I came sometimes in the fanfiction website, and I never saw your new chapter! I don't know if you'll see my review or if you'll post another chapter one day (I hope so). Now I don't have time to read and review correctly chapter 17, but I promise you that in two weeks, when my exams are over, I'll do it.
I'm really sorry.
wannabe kairi chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
pls update this stories great and i cant wait to see how it ends
moonie forever chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
I love your story! The relationship between Usagi and Mamoru is so cute! I wish you would finish this story, but it has been a long time. If you ever decide to finish it I am sure many people would be very happy.
Rose Zen chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
Just happened upon this story in a c2 community last night... Such excellent writing and a great plot! I love how well you seem to follow the perspectives of each character... I see Usa, Mamo, Ami, Rei, all throughout the different chapters. I really hope that you finish this story! I have loved reading through it thus far. Hope that we readers get to hear from you soon... It's so close to the climax, I can feel it!
Caiteexx chapter 17 . 10/13/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! LIKE LITERALLY IVE BEEN MULTI-TASKING, reading on my phone while I've been doing other things. I love it. Update asap!
Njin chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
Update please dont leave this story its on the verge of being a really good one
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 13 . 10/2/2010
Really good story one of favs u need to finish it if i havent already
Aldi82 chapter 17 . 8/22/2010
please update

I can't wait to see what happens next
KristaSmiles chapter 17 . 5/6/2010
This is an Totallyy amazing Story
I love it so much xD
I really hope you update soon :D
sailorfan chapter 17 . 3/19/2010
yeah the moment that everybody wait

please update

Ummster chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
please finish this!
8- Yo0 U P D A T E D yayya chapter 17 . 2/9/2010
doesnt mamoru know already that usagi knows that he's tuxedo mask?

because it said somewhere in the beginning that sailor moon told tuxedo mask that she knew who he was.

even if he finally realized that rei isnt sailor moon.. it was still usagi that told him that she knew his identity.

so now that he's talking to usagi.. you know..

-so really, it's only usagi now that doesnt know that he knows that she's sailor moon!

hahoo! i think he should totally go up to her and say, "i remember you telling the tuxedo mask me..that you know my identity! and now i know your identity too..sailor moo-" and then she kisses him or something! ha ha ha.. joke! but it would be funny though!

Ms. Fairweather chapter 17 . 1/29/2010
this is amazing and I really hope that you update it soon. I've read all of it today, and I absolutely love it! I can't wait to read more of it! Please update soon! Really soon!
markus777 chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
Now is out that Usagi is the Moon princess. What will she do?

I mean is she going to tell him, after all she figured out that Mamoru is Tuxedo Kamen. How is this effect at Usagi?

Whath are next?