Reviews for Apprentic: Willard: My master forever
Little Miss Porcelain chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
this is cute and definetly going into my favorites. I hpe you continue it. Ria's adorable, btw.
lifeforsubstance chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Hello.

Well I think your story is going rather interesting, and it was one of the only few that caught my attention. So without saying further I'm starting to like this book and thus have added it to my favorites. I hope you decide to write more, it would be great if in some strange, sweet, sick, twisted way Willard and Ria fell in love } That would be pretty cool I think. Just a thought tho p keep up the writting!
Amelia Mangan chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I'm guessing the Sin City segment this pays homage to is "That Yellow Bastard", correct? Well, that should be interesting.

There are some really strong concepts here, it's got a good sense of pacing and a few very nice descriptive passages (the "bitter almonds/animal decay" thing is evocative, though you do use it too many times - in particular, you don't need to repeat it in the second paragraph of the first chapter, not when it's in the opening paragraph, too). It's too early to really say much about Ria's character, but Willard is nicely sketched. It does need some editing, just so certain passages (particularly dialogue passages) can flow more smoothly, but all in all it's got potential. If you choose to keep going with it, I'll keep reading.