Reviews for His Dark, Kind Soul
Hi chapter 17 . 1/2
I always wondered how Natsume came to be, and how his missions were like. Thanks for giving a wonderful visual. It just all made sense the way you wrote it. I am so amazed. You never disappoint, N. Romeo :)
riaanaa chapter 16 . 11/8/2014
I frequently read your stories whenever I want to read something full of hope and which gives a good this story is your masterpiece among all of your great writings..I love to read them.
hey let us know when you publish any of your writing...I'll wait for that.
I hope you are doing care. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
This is probably the third time I've read this story, and I'm starting to re-read the others as well. You've heard this a thousand times before I'm sure, but you are truly a master at this.
I really admire your ability to think up such complex and meaningful plots that no other author in this fantasy has achieved. The most admirable thing is that you create these stories out of pure enjoyment for us and yourself, without much regard for the reviews or popularity. I think that is something fellow authors can learn from.

Also, while I'm aware that you haven't been active in years, I am praying for the day you make your comeback with another masterpiece. Perhaps you are busy, or maybe you have forgotten, but regardless, your work is something that has brought a smile to thousands and touched the hearts of many. Such a trait is rare on this site in general, not just this fandom.

However, no matter how ineffective it may be, I'd like to be one of the first in so long to encourage you to come back. I hadn't planned on reviewing originally, as I probably did before, and even then I only review in rare and special cases. But I really felt compelled to reach out to you, you who has graced us with words and so much more. I felt like I had to let you know how much your presence on this fandom is appreciated and missed.

Well, maybe you won't see this review, it has been a long time after all, but if you do, take the time to read through the reviews everyone has left you. You deserve it and well...I hope it will inspire you to return.

Until then, may your words remain as sharp as your mind.

Oh, and thank you. I had a lovely time reading this. As always.

-MySilentVoice
yintenchi chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
I like, no scratch that, i love this fic so much. Their reunion made me cry.. dang!
ll-NeeNee-ll chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
I can't believe what I just read. Pushing the envelope, it was a masterpiece. *tears of joy*
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
Wow! This story is amazing! But you jut lead off to a while new arc and now it feels unfinished :( I've been reading your stories for a while and they're the best!
Sushi-chama chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
I've never been much of one for OCs but this fix just completely blew me away! Like a good book, I just couldn't stop flipping pages (on in the case of fan fiction, clicking "next". Really, I would hide somewhere just to read the next chapter at work). I love your OCs. They seems to blend in perfectly as Alice alumni and played key roles in shaping how our dear Natsume grew up to be. Lord only knows how I wish the mangaka would add in a back story such as this for Natsume, or at least continue the damn manga (because I still find it hard to accept an open ending. Boo!)

Thank you for the amazing read and may you always be blessed with the skills of a pen (because good fan fiction writes are as rare as pink diamonds as they come today).
IrisCherieHathaway chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
I've read this fanfic over and over and over. It never ceases to amaze me, and I cry every time. Your talent is amazing!
igeisha chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I don't think your japanese is correct. (For ch. 17)
igeisha chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Oh my god.
This was certainly a roller coaster ride.
Will there be a sequel or something? Cause it's superb and I really like this universe you created.
hakivah chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
This was undoubtedly the most thorough and best developed storyline that is not directly provided in the gakuen alice anime or manga. ive grown more attatched to the characters you've fabricated than to the ones ive come to love from the manga. I'd like to write a more extensive review but I can't get past the fact that this story is flawless (in my opinion) and perhaps the best gakuen alice fan fiction I've read. It's genius, the way you created a completely new batch of characters with alices, personalities, love interests, etc...
I love that this story takes place on the fringes of the gakuen alice universe. While the missions of the dangerous ability class are talked about, there was never any detail. Subtly, it was shown how corrupt the academy could be, but this story defies the blurriness that obscures what specifically made the academy dangerous and gave incredible descriptive detail towards the undeniably more dangerous less mentioned side of gakuen alice. Everything about your writing is so unconventional in the best ways I love the way you portray characters it was like they all grew their own lives seperately from the manga/anime.

this story was such a pleasing experience/read i look forward to following you throughout all your past and future written universes for they are fascinating and incredibly well written
thankyou for having the patience to write so much and so well
tangerine chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
i love, love, love all your stories! this story moved me to tears, as in a waterfall cascade of tears! only one other author did that to me. RESPECT! i was kind of glad i found you, with gakuen alice ending and all that. can you write how mikan and natsume found each other after 'after this?' yeyyyyy!
akadabra-kaching chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
I would just like to say. This was a total page-turner.
I couldnt stop reading!
You are an excellent author and i do hope you could write more stories!v
Brownies and Strawberries chapter 17 . 2/28/2013
This fic totally messed with my emotions! In a nutshell, this is really good- and that might be an understatement, it seems. You made me laugh, cry, swoon, and pull my hair in frustration. You will forever be my favorite GAFFN author. I hope you're doing well now, in the field of writing. :) This isn't even much of a review, but heck!
barkyourheadoff chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Open Season brought me here! I've only read your NxM fics and I must say I regret not reading this before. This is sooooo awesome!