Reviews for Imagine
Leila Davis chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Ive read this probably a million times! And each time I fall more and more in love with it! 3 You wrote them perfectly!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I feel sad for Nate but Carter/Blair is perfect so he can just find someone else. Great job.
Anne04 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I really like this story, it's cute and sweet. And i definitely love Blair and Carter. Great story!

Anne
Maedy chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
this story is so good.. please write more blair/carter? i love when you describe carter is reassurance of nate and passion of chuck. because that is so true. carter loves serena and he always stood up for her. and he could do the exactly the same thing to blair in the show. hey why not?
henrybass chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was lovely. I really liked it.
ArTeMuS09 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow first time that i'm reading a Blair/Cater fanfic and must say they aren't a bad pairing. Nice story.
danicavhill chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
LOVED this. Very romantic, very cute, and so Blair!
MissSarahSays chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh, oh! How did I miss this one when I was stalking your CarterB? This is probably my favorite of your oneshots, which is saying a lot as they are all entirely lovely. Well done. And you know I appreciate/agree with the recognition of Carter as a Chuck/Nate combination (plus better times a million, you know ... forgive me I'm at lunch after sitting through a deposition that last about 5 hours, ugh, brain melt, sentence structure no).

Also, as a complete and utter coffee freak I picked up on descriptive errors (that flowed perfectly in the continuity and styling of your story though!) and then was all, wtf Sarah, for reals? Don't even notice, don't even care, the story is too beautiful to think about foam or caffeine shots per cup size. And then I saw someone actually commented on it, and laughed my ass off.

So, so good. You're wonderful. Also, Nate as a creeper is at once tragic and hilarious.
desi chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
oh please continue this story! its absolutely perfect as a one-shot but I do feel completely starved of good carter / blair fiction... and you write them so beautifully...

or can i persuade you to write a one-shot of them hooking up at the bar ep18? m
Chairforever chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I'd love to see more of this. I know it's a one-shot and it's perfect, but I'd love to know more of Ca/B and their relationship.
Advo chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Now that you're back in the writing game, wouldn't you love to write something like this fic from Chuck's pov? D
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I have read this before and read it again it is great, I always thought that Blair needs someone strong and older and someone UES would respect to get her confidance back, so yes I love this.
dreamingdarling chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
wow. what a great oneshot, i would of never pictured them together, but it works!

x
latumbaco chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Wow. I've never thought of Carter and Blair in that way, and it actually sounds really good. This was one of the best one-shots that I've ever read. Very well-written with good vocabulary and a sort of mute mood that goes very well with the plot. I applaud you. :)
pianogrl16 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Wow. I like the pairing and I love this. One of the best here on this section.