Reviews for Good Omens
IshidaH chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Finally, a story which focused more on the gang while still being HitsuKarin! Thank you for writing it and making me laugh in the morning :D
Cilence Renning chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
KAWAIIIIII!
WillDieForever chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Yay! Great! Great! Great! XD
torianime246 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Pretty pretty please make a continuation of this story. Sequel or someting. Its just too funny and great not to. Likeother dates or something. I LOVE the whole gang. they are perfect. And one question? Did you mean to hav yumichka and rangiku as a couple or did understand that one sentence wrong?
ghost aaml chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
lol this was sooooo cute, i loved it:)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hehehehehe. Poor kids. I loved it! It was hilarious!

Nela
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
THAT WAS SO CUTE! That's all I could say! I love it! xD
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aww, a very cute and innocent story. Funny too. Great job!
othchick11 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Good job!
Alaga chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
ROTFL
Paresseux chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
First off Soul Society need to update their Dummies Guide to Dinner Conversations(despite how funny it was) and second I just loved this story very creative. I feel sorry for all those people who's dinner was ruined because they thought the restaurant was turning into hide out for terrorists. This absoulutely have to go to my favorites.
agent sabog chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I love the story, especially with Ichigo getting overprotective of Karin, keep-up the good work so far!
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
“I am not going down the path of Matsumoto-san…”

lol, THAT...truely cracked me up! and I was trying so hard to stifle my laughing as not to sound like a maniac and wake everyone up in the middle of the night,

GREAT fic! everyone was in character, and Toushiro was convincing (shucks Karin and toushiro are so damned cute together).

I thought the huomour was perfect, and built up very well as the story progressed!

THIS...is going into my favs!XD

Thanks for sharing!
Grace Raven chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I loved that ending. It was very funny.
eyabayeya chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
XDD

Over-reacting Ichigo is always funny.