Reviews for The Populars
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 16 . 8/7
Awe! That was just simply romantic and hilarious! I wish all the guys I've dated gave me a promise ring. That would have made my heart skip a beat with love and happiness. They were made for each other. :) Keep up the good work! I'd love to read more of your stories! It's a shame it's done. I would have wanted to read on and see them get married.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 15 . 8/7
Awe! That was so romantic! I'm glad they all worked it out in the end. I no longer wish Kikyo's death now lol haha that nearly made me cry again! So sweet! Keep up the great work! I love this story so much!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 8/7
I nearly cried reading this chapter. It was so sad. And Kikyo needs to die! *snarls angrily*
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 12 . 8/7
I know I enjoyed that! haha I just wish that Kagome would say those three words. It's not that hard but then again for them maybe it is. And what the hell is Kikyo up too? I can just feel the upcoming doom that Kikyo plans for Kagome. It's a shame. I was really liking Kikyo's kindness towards Kagome and the others. Kagura and the others will kick Kikyo's ass if she hurts Kagome in any way. I wonder if she knows that... anyway on with the story.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 8/7
OMG right now Kagome is being stupid. Couldn't she see he was just showing her his affection and love for her. To think she would throw that insult towards him. Sure he can be rude, can be arrogant, can be cocky, and can be an ass. But he was not as low as to get a girl into bed with him. He cares for her, he would respect her wishes. He knows she's not ready for that yet. He'd wait until she was ready. Ouch I can already feel Inuyasha's pain.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 8/7
So now Kikyo's got a plan. I'm assuming it has to do with hurting Kagome because she 'had' a plan to trick the popular's. This is the part of Kikyo that I really hate. In my opinion people are like everyone else. They don't need titles, or social status. They don't need to be placed in groups and say these are the populars and these are the unpopulars. In my opinion, Kagome is way better than Kikyo any day. So why should Kikyo be better than Kagome? Just wondering that's all. And I'm glad that Kagome and Inuyasha finally got together. About damn time lol
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 7 . 8/7
Lmao that was funny. I'm still curious as to what plan Kagome has. I may not be a Kikyo fan, but I do love when she is nice and not totally evil. She's annoying yes, and she's a bitch definitely yes, and I prefer not knowing of Kikyo's sexcapades, and she's way OC and I totally like it that way. Keep it up :)
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 4 . 8/7
Hahaha All the other girls are falling for the guys, now all that's left is Kagome and Inuyasha. And Kikyo and her goons are getting really infuriating. They need to learn their place and fast.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 8/7
Wow I knew I would love this story. But I think Kagome is more beautiful then that bitch Kikyo. Kikyo is just ugly with her personality. And she is just plain annoying and slutty.
Rose-Aki chapter 16 . 2/11
I already read this story a while ago, but I forgot to review so here it goes.

The way you described the characters was really fitting and I loved how Kagura's and Sesshomaru's relationship developed.

Great story :)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Fruits Basket Characters!
Lizzy Lightning chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Perfect!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'm so happy Kagura is part of Kagome's group!
Lady Tala chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
I enjoyed this story! A lot.
AngelRuby235 chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Most beautiful,most cute n by far d most amazing fanfic i have ever read...ur an amazing author..i love u n ur fanfic:-) it ws sooo perfect!