Reviews for Curse of Curves
LightweightLove chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
LOVEDD IT WISHED THERE WAS MORE!
nileyfan1 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
ok-weird lol
horses rock chapter 4 . 2/16/2008
ugh. i really liked the story until this chapter. lilly would NEVER do that ever! that is way wrong.
BookWormX0X0 chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
Lilly's a bitch!

xx,

Emily
omj chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
lily no come on personally i think oliver should be cheating on her or something and joe comforts her ghat would be god okay im hyper I GET TO SEE THE JONAS BROTHERGS AH WO I CANT WAIT 22ND BABY 22ND WO
iloveugly chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
AWW! Nick is clueless! UPDATE!
MyJonasSensesAreTingling3 chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
ugh. lilly why did you have to do that?

miley is so gonna get back at you now!

and nick is just adorable and clueless :D

im glad the unicorns liked us. but is this some sort of trick. i mean Candy Mountain is great and all but i would like to keep my kidney inside my body. haha.

me and my friends watched that all the way to camp last year. pretty great times :D

can't wait for more!
thesoundofsunshine chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
this is cute, random, and funny. i love it! update soon! D

~ .89~

P.S.- sorry for such a short review!
horses rock chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
oh i love it! but wut about lilly's bf? does joe know who hannah really is? and i love unicorns. plplz plz plz plz plz plz review! these are the things that haunt me.
reviewer56 chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
Really good chapter!

update soon! D
briOTHfan07 chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
aww love the story. OMJ her story was literally my favorite story too I can't belive it ended I was sad. Update soon please
Spiederman-Jonaslvr08 chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
yeaahaah...I'm too lazy to sign in so I just typed in my name (which technically took more energy then signing in would have...) Anyway, sorry for not reviewing the last chapter, but I was busy working on the one-shots, and then I was freaking out because my parents found out I didn't do so hot on my spanish exam and got all pissed...

So I'm here to say that the story seems pretty intersting so far, but (is constructive criticism okay?)it seems kind of like you set up everyones relationships to be one way, then go and change them without a reason why or anything... it's still good, I just found that kind of odd.

Anyway, GREAT JOB! (lol)
MyJonasSensesAreTingling3 chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
yes! I WANNA RIDE SPARKLY UNICORNS!

haha. thanks for the update.

it was fantastalistic! rockin! it poned! haha.

lilly/joe :D!

can't wait for more!
iloveugly chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
I LUV IT! UPDATE!
SamDeanWinchesterLove chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
This is an amazing story! I love it! Update soon!