Reviews for Listen to the Rain
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
that one was great i loved it to bad you left out the smut i would of loved that but i also loved the fluff such a beautiful story you should rite more brock & reba storys:)
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
That was beautiful. Great job, I usually don't like one shots that much, but all of yours are awesome.
Amy chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is fantastic. I am completely in love with the emotional arc at this point of the series, and even more in love with stories that explore those emotions more fully.

I knew the show would never go there, but I always felt like Reba and Brock would have an encounter like this at some point. This was a lovely and realistic exploration of that scenario.
msfan05 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I love this story so much that I have to leave a comment again! This is REALLY wonderful! write another that isn't a oneshot!
Osperus chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
thanks for posting!
msfan05 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
UPDATE YOU BRILLIANT GENIOUS!
Swiftly Sweet Reba chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aww ... what a beautiful story!

Let me tell you, as of right now you are my favorite writer. You write with so much detail and emotion; your stories make my heart melt.

I usually dislike oneshots; they're always too short, not enough details. But YOUR oneshots, simply amazing. It doesn't matter that they always keep me wishing for more; it's perfect like that.

Continue with your writing ... you have tremendous talent and you'll go far.
msfan05 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
oh my gosh! my heart is melting right now. it's funny that even though it's fiction and stuff, you heart aches right along with them. Man, i wish you would write another fic or continue this one! That was really good
Lost in Day Dreams chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh that was so beautiful! I loved it! Great job!
lilmissreba chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
aw... that was sweet
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was so sweet and sad. You are an excellent writer. Please write another 'Reba' fanfic soon. _~
Pamena chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Eek! I love this! It makes me sad and yet all warm and fuzzy at the same I love how Reba doesn't want him to know she's upset but she can't help but show it. And you've gotta know Brock feels like crap knowing she overheard his conversation with Barbara Jean. I just love it when those two get all serious, no matter how brief it may be, when they stop snipping at each other, it's so nice to watch or read. This was just lovely, and I particularly enjoyed the part about how they will listen to the rain and remember, like every time it rains, it's going to bring up that one memory for both of them. Just beautiful. I'm in love with your Reba stories, they're so realistic and well-written. I hope to see more from you soon!
rebafan4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw so sad how their love will always be a secret. but its a sweet story, i loved it.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Love... Love... Love... LOVE IT! I don't care about the length of a story by the way. It's the amazing emotional content and strength of the characters that count, and I love using rain imagery, because rain is something so simple, but it can symbolize so many different things.
xxH0ttiixx chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
that was so sad, but so good!

XD