Reviews for Rock 'N' Roll Singer: The Uncensored Confessions
Guest chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Would like to see this completed
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Please post more don't leave us hanging
Samara04 chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
My pleasure! As long as you don't give up, I can wait. By the way, sorry for the English, I am brazilian so I'm not very good. Kisses!
ellie141516 chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
Hey i really enjoyed reading this, you should really do an ending for it as they both need to know each others feelings
shadylady21 chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
I just wanted to say that I miss this story and hope that you finish it. If you do I'll defintely be reading it.
bbybty9 chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
OMG! Darius did that?

Jerk! {Actually something else but we'll discuss that later}

Tommy Tommy Tommy... When are you ever gonna learn?...

WAIT? You left? Just like that?

I wonder what Judes gonna say
Grace Lacey chapter 13 . 12/3/2008
yeay! you updated!

post more soon please!

Always,

Gracie
K chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
I am so happy you updated, every couple of months I look to see if you updated and I was hoping that you didn't just give up. This is a great story and I can't wait to see where you go with it now. UPDATE SOON! I can't wait.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
I've forgotten bout this story i'm glad ur back :) tommy was a jackass :( glad he's set to make things right- let's just hope Jude doesn't see red

Pms
Grace Lacey chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
Hey.

I'm a new reader and I wanted to tell you that i really like what you're doing with this story and was wondering if you were going to update this soon?

Always,

Gracie
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
damn it. Please update soon!
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
i love the "bite me" bit, whenever my friend says that to me i just say that I'm not her ex-boyfriend
Jenn6891 chapter 12 . 6/3/2008
loving this story and how there is still the first season stuff that had happened in there.

update soon.
bbybty9 chapter 12 . 5/31/2008
o this was SCANDALOUS! Can't wait to hear what Tommy has to say.. Maybe he loves her too!
jcool789 chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
Wow that was such a powerful chapter i really love this story!