Reviews for Visitation
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Nice and thanks for writing.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
God I love ghost Lilly even if she's a figment of V's fucked up imagination. Honest to God I love VM, but how she treated Logan in S3 was beyond messed up - if a guy ever treated a chick like that, she'd be all over his ass, oh wait. Logan did, and she switched places with him! *sighs* Sorry, didn't mean to go on a minirant. I liked this piece a lot.
where she went chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
loved it
bella chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
aww i love lily
cosmiclove chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
brilliant, that makes me to like Lilly
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Okay, wickedly awesome. That's all there is to it. I just love how you brought Lilly back for this, and how she thinks that if she were still alive, Veronica dating Logan would be a huge problem, but since she's dead it's okay. It was funny, and at the same time, held just the right amount of emotion for the situation.

-Princess-
LexiDevine chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I'm not good with Lilly's voice, so I don't know if it's spot on, but I think it's pretty good. There were a couple points where I thought you interjected your own thoughts and opinions, but it wasn't too noticeable.

Naturally, I love LoVe, so it's beautiful.

You made Lilly a not so incredibly horrible human being for sleeping with Aaron but without letting her get away with it. That's impressive.
bella chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
sequel please
CarolineD chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Even though I'm not really into one-shots, I particularily liked this one. Good job.
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Totally awesome! But there has to be a sequel, right?

Afer all Veronica did promise to call Logan...
Isilady chapter 1 . 2/2/2008