Reviews for A Reason to Live
R. A Cross chapter 4 . 1/20
Update?
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
great chapter
so Harry is not MOD?
maybe it's things he's familiar with?
wouldn't he go crazier to be reminded of a world he can never go back to?
Trance
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
aww this is cute! cant wait for harry to become one of the team! and harry/yusuke! LOVE IT
Menjiko chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Please update
Foxfada chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Good
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
totally awsome chapter mate. any chance that there'd be another in the upcomeing years?
mabidiso chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
Aw, man, I'm so disappointed that it all ends here. You wrote an incredible story. I love your depiction of Harry and the Yu Yu Hakusho characters. Harry's friendship with Botan is so cute and sweet and wonderful, and Botan's crush on Harry is adorable. Ayame's reaction to Harry's cluelessness was hilarious and classic. Also loved how Kurama tried to process what little he knew about Harry, and how Harry analyzed him (which is HIS thing!). Love how all the Oni's love Harry and run to him, and how he goes to tea with the shinigami. It's a fantastic story, and I sure wish you had continued with it. It's imaginative, unique, detailed, colorful and fun and sad and sweet.
jgood27 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
leshanar chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I saw that you still do some writing and was wondering if you were going the continue this story. Your story is very good and well thought out. I hope that you get back in the mood to keep going with it.
harrylover101 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
Eirdaru chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
I like this story, though I think it's sad that there is one sided love involved it's good. I like how u made it easy to visualize with your well writen imagery. I don't like how infrequent your updates appear to be, but only because I really enjoy this story. So update soon please!
poorasdirt chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
man this is a great story, and things are meshing quite well. I wish you'd update though. Anyway, I think you should also explain a bit about Harry being in purgatory, I know he wasn't there long but it has potential to be expanded on. That being said I honestly think it would be funny if Harry somehow got ahold of a mirror or something that had a similar affect as the viewing pools in purgatory. Sort of like a scrying mirror, something very tempting for him to get lost in. Also it'd be nice to know if Harry could block Hiei's jagan using occulmancy (you know that mind thing Snape was trying to teach him). I also would think it'd be funny if Harry convinced Koenma to let him take Kurama for a walk or something. Perhaps even take the fox to a training room and let the SDF run a few drills using an actual thief, but nothing to hurt him. Anyway, couldn't spot the FMA refernce but I honestly think you should put Henry's wedding into this, like Harry getting roped in to help. Also I think Harry should search the Library to learn more things just for the hell of it since he seems so bored. Perhaps he comes across something that mentions the Master of Death. That would be interesting. Anyway I'm going to shut up now since I'm starting to ramble. Later.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
nice really nice
Nobody'sNobody chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
I've enjoyed the meshing job you did so far. Too bad that it was last updated in 2009. Why do I do this to myself?
chococandyz chapter 4 . 6/11/2011