Reviews for Sigma 6 spinoff
annea101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
i feel i must mention that you are missing someone if you already know then forget i wrote anything
mandy chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
please update soon. this is good
ElizaSchorn chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I thought it was pretty cool, in a wacky kinda way. The way it is written reminds me the SuperMom books by Melanie Hauser. I did find it a bit confusing to follow, but that's probably because I've never read Sigma 6 anything.
Asterisk78 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
What did I think? I thought that your story was excellent. I especially enjoyed Bombstrike's spunkiness. My favorite bit was definitely when she blew Storm Shadow's mind by telling him that she wasn't afraid of him.

However, I have one small comment, and it revolves around your backstory. I think that you could have made the backstory a bit clearer, but I did pick it up as I went along.

Also, I want to know when Bombstrike and Shadow Strike are getting together, what Storm Shadow thinks of his apprentice doing that, and how both of them fare on the Sigma 6 team. Keep writing this stuff, because I really enjoy your style!
Measha of Clomati chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
WOW! I loved the story (even though I'm not really into GIJoes) who woulda thunk it?