Reviews for Twiches meet Harry Potter!
Pink Girl Alice chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Um... well, sorry to say this but the story was so confusing you know. the plot was really good but you have mixed it all up. and please change some spellings like it will be Artemis not Aremest, and Granger not Grander.

well its a suggestion that please change the age of Cam and Alex. it reads awkward between 11-17 years old.

and please mention or give space between the changed place. i mean it's quite confusing when two of them are at home or at shopping or at Hogwarts Express or at Hogwarts. so a little change will make it perfect!

well it's really a good story. i like it. keep writing!
Kaulitz Anti-Angels chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
We, the Satanic worshipers of Tokio Hotel and their great leader, Bill Kaulitz, vow to bum rape every Jonas Brother and every fan of the Jonas Brothers until our evil seed is spread all over the world.
2kool4u chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
omg i LOVE it but shouldnt they be like 18? to go to hogwarts? but like i said i still LOVE it !:) love

Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Uh, since Artemis and Apolla are already full-fledged witches, why are they going to Hogwarts? And-I just noticed this-what happened to Hagrid? Shouldn't Alex and Cam be sixteen?

No offense, but it's kinda hard to follow.
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Uh, Harry's girlfriend is Ginny, not Gwen. (Where did she come from anyway?) There are some grammar mistakes, though. Is this based off the movie or the book?

They could always have used the Traveler's spell to get there instead of taking the Hogwart's Express (Speaking of, I actually got to go on that train. I am so not joking on this, so quit thinking I'm lying. I'm not.)
princessgirl101 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
it's not gwen it's ginny

grander is granger

you might want to make corections
Joy Jolly chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
haha I love it... very funny. :D
Kimimari chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Here's my opinion, Mixing Harry Potter and T*Witches is a good idea, however I'm a bit confused at the plot. If the twins really are 21, then Karsh would have already died, wouldn't he? And the twins would have already become full fledged witches since they did so at 16 according to the book? And Darkness attacking them again? In the books darkness never attacked them. If you're going with the movie version, I think this is probably filed under the wrong section.
FIERY FLAMER chapter 2 . 9/26/2008 The twins are literally NOT ALLOWED to be in Hogwarts, if they were like 17 or 18, then they could be transfer students...BUT 21? They're old enough to be teachers! The punctuation and spelling and grammar in this is rather atrocious, so far it doesn't have much of a plot. Maybe if you continued with this, it could become better.

It's a shame beccause it's a really good idea to intertwine the worlds of T*Witches and Harry Potter, but you have made it seem like a bad idea becuase of the plot and the way you've written it.

I suggest to either proof-read or get a beta...or both.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, you are a reasonably good writer, but you need to learn to read-through your stories and check the spelling. It's quite hard to follow this story..

- Fiery Flamer

zaazoo13 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Still you need t ocarry oon with the was too short of a chapter.
zaazoo13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
It was interesting. Could use a bit of changing.
darksmile23 chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
also, when they were getting sorted, harry ron and hermione didtn know eachother. just sayin
darksmile23 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
erm... well it was a good idea, but its a bit akward. first off, if you were to have the twins go to hogwarts, they probably would never have read Harry Potter, because in that world, the books dont exsit. second off, they r 21, i doubt they would go attend school with a bunch of 11 yr old, maybe if you had them teach, or made them 11 or something. plus the reading style is a bit akward as well. its confusing to follow. its a real good idea though, i would just suggest some changes, thats all.
greenchica chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I don't like the form, too much dialouge, I think you got some names wrong, it's Artemis, not Aremest, you may have just misspelled on that one, and it's Granger, not Grander,(again, maybe you misspelled,). I think you should actually use punctuation. You jump from place to place a lot , very confusing
I'mAnAllStar chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
LMAOO tre harsh flame rising? i dont aggre completly wit them but it aint the best story ever... sorry i rly am but keep on going im sure that if u keep trying itll get better. ignore tthose horrible reviews but do try 2 accept constructive criticism!

best wishes ~Kelsey