Reviews for Life goes on
KidLover1412 chapter 2 . 6/21
I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. Poor old Moony!
~KidLover1412
Uh oh...I am worried that Harry isn't going to realize Ginny is his perfect match.
listless27 chapter 11 . 3/5
I really hate Umbridge! Haha.. would have loved it if Sirius and Remus had gotten their revenge on her, but peaceful means is fine too. She did get punished. Haha.. ramblings.. sorry! Great job on the fic!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
harryislife chapter 24 . 7/25/2015
Liked it all apart from the blood adoption name change four dads bit, I just feel it replaces James and Lily a bit too much, but its easily ignored. Otherwise I loved it, I liked your depiction of Severus, you actually made him a good person, unlike just loving Lily
youngjusticefanatic chapter 24 . 4/11/2015
I swore to myself I wouldn't cry! I'm still holding back the tears! This and your last story are beautiful! I love them, both ended with my smiling. Sadly, both also kept me up until 3am three nights in a row. I would blame you for how tired I am but I'm too happy for that.
Thank you for writing both stories :)
Hobbyfarmer chapter 24 . 3/9/2015
I sorry this story just was not that good for me for a couple of reasons. The cannon pairings Ron is still a jealous immature git and Ginny was very unappealing, plus by chapter 17 it was rather boring so I skipped to the end. Again I am sorry I did not like this story.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I like this story almost as much as the first one except your Ron is so close to JKR's to me he is very unlikable. This is my only issue. Other than that is is a very good story. Thanks.
elijahlover chapter 24 . 1/17/2015
I love this fic so much x I love all the adorable fluff and the long running joke that Sirius is twenty nine. Also the moment when Harry claimed he was very wise as a godfather then realised Sirius had once been his godfather was hilarious. X
ryencoke chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Well I guess that was alright. Still say she should have been torture a bit. The dementors are hardly a fit punishment, she has no joy or good thoughts in her head, the dementors won't even recognize there is anyone in the cell.
ryencoke chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Seriously, if she isn't slowly relieved of all body hair and then set to a slow roast, I will be very very disappointed.

Perhaps tied and spread eagle facing down for the centaurs to amuse themselves...no that won't work, that would be punishing the centaurs.
ryencoke chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Umbridge and Fudge better die very gruesome deaths, or I will be very disappointed in the author. Okay not really, but yes sort of.
MitchellTaylor chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This story is of exceptional quality. I have just finished reading both this and it's predecessor. I can admit that I was more sad at the prospect of this series ending than that of JK Rowling's original. I thank you profoundly for the enjoyment I have gotten reading such a well written story. Just incredibly sad it had to come to an end.
Syret chapter 24 . 8/24/2014
I absolutely loved your story!
gabrielatsuki chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
Loved! The whole story was perfect! Enjoyed you deserves congratulations!
1,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »