Reviews for What Not to Wear
Cutter12 chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Remembering how thin skinned Charlie was in the series, your take on Charlie was perfect. I could really sense the hurt Charlie was feeling and then his realization that his family & friends did not do this in malice. And, the end was icing on the cake.
Kay8abc chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Very funny. I really love it. I really liked the ending.

-Kate
Loveisuniversal345 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I dont think ican read anymore. Its making me sides hurt too much. You should really make one of the genres humor.
Anaszun chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
Aww it was cute i liked this story it has me grinning from ear to ear lol
Just Ducky 722 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Cute story! I thought I would think it was ridiclous, but you kept everyone in character, and it ended up being really fun to read!
Caseyrocksmore chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
I love "What Not To Wear", and I love "Numb3rs", so this was like the perfect story to me. Well written, good diolauge, excelent following of the character's personalities... it was very entertaining. Continue writing! You are very good.
loveRomance1 chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
i LOVED that! it has been such a long time since I have read a decent numb3rs fic. you did an excelent job, all thoughout the story i had a smile on my face. and when the camera crews in at the very bigining of the story i couldn't help but laugh at the situation, this was truly one of the best numb3rs stories i have ever read
tearbos chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
I really like this story. I would love to see Charlie dressed like that. He is hot, but he could use a makeover. As long as the curls stay!
Kiki Cabou chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Just darling. Didn't disappoint. Made me smile. I liked the little hints you dropped along the way that Charlie had something up his sleeve. What he did and where he did it were really cute. I also enjoyed the "well, actually, it's like THIS" stuff with regards to WNTW. I like how you integrated that show with this one. Great piece. :)
Chocolatecoveredespressobean chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
It was a cute chapter, but Charlie's proposal could have been a bit more heartfelt rather than just "Will you marry me?". Other than that, it was a pretty good end, despite what I said before about the lack of action. The ''even if it kills him" dialogue at the beginning could have been a great door opener for some kick-butt FBI action, and that's kind of what it pointed to. Anyways, I look forward to seeing your writing improving in the future!
Jelsemium chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
Hee! Oh, this is such a fun story! I enjoyed reading it all over again. :D

So, when's the wedding? Will Ben and Maggie attend?
1st endeavor chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
I loved the proposal and the "reveal". It would be nice if Charlie's character on the show would dress more like he did in Season 1 and Season 2.

Cute story, thanks.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
Great chapter. I love the story.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
“That should be interesting,” Charlie grinned wryly. “A whole roomful of people saying, 'I told you so.'”

Andrea laughed. “We prefer to think of it as a whole roomful of people celebrating your transformation.”

“You say potato...” Charlie put his arm around Amita's waist. “Well, let's go make those arrangements. I have a new look, a lovely companion, and a lot of city to see. I've spent two days in clothes stores. I'm ready to see something a little more interesting.”

roflmao! Fantastic chapter!
montez chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
just knew he was going to propose.

Loved it!