Reviews for Sweet as Taboo
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Stupid prologues. And Sasuke. I hope he doesn't lose that mantra...
BlackKitt chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Okay, I am (finally) here to review your amazing story! I’m sorry it took me a while, but I read the first chapter and was halfway through the second when I decided to stop because I had no idea who Tsunade even was when I started reading (heck, I wasn’t even at the part where Hiruzen died when I started reading this) so I decided to wait until I was a little further ahead in the story before I read any further. I’m at Shippuden now (I skipped the filler hell), so I could finally read the rest of this story without getting confused at who some of the characters were. So far, the only one I don’t know yet is Yamato, but he appeared for such a short time in the last chapter it doesn’t really matter if I know who he is or not. I guess I’ll find out soon enough anyway :)
Anyway, onto the actual review! I should honestly admit, when I started reading this, I did not think KakaSaku could work at all. Not just because of the age difference, but because Kakashi is absolutely awesome in every way and although I don’t dislike Sakura, she wasn’t all that strong in the beginning of the anime and she was completely hung up on Sasuke, so I had little hope for them. But I have to say, the way you wrote Sakura as a grown-up was very convincing. She is still obviously Sakura, but she is a lot more mature and she finally got over Sasuke. The way you write her, she does fit well with Kakashi.

And what a masterful portrayal of Kakashi you wrote! I adore the bits of humor at his own expense, and you have the laid-back attitude mixed with his more pressing desire for Sakura down to a tee. I especially liked his interaction with his fellow ‘older’ generation at the party, I really imagine him to act like that around Iruka, Asuma and Gai (I love how you wrote Kakashi’s despise of Gai, too XD).

I think the most powerful scene was the fight/conversation Kakashi had with Sasuke. I mean, sleeping with someone else’s girlfriend (especially your ex-student’s girlfriend who’s also your ex-student) when you know she’s that person’s girlfriend is kind of douchebaggy (but I’ll forgive him because he’s Kakashi) and I can see why Sasuke got so upset. I was actually having a hard time deciding on whose side to be, because obviously Kakashi is awesome and he and Sakura are genuinely in love in this story, I actually felt very bad for Sasuke (and I don’t even particularly like him in the anime). Of course, when he threatened Kakashi to stay away from Sakura (or else…) I didn’t feel so sorry for him anymore. That being said, I felt absolutely terrible for both Kakashi and Sakura when he lied to her and left her because of Sasuke. Thank goodness that was all resolved when Sasuke told her (after having been denied sex… bastard).

I love the idea of Konohamaru, Moegi and Udon being Kakashi’s new genin team. I wished that had actually happened; it would have been awesome (though I’d feel a little sorry for Kakashi). Ebisu is nice and all, but the Konohamaru squad deserve a much more awesome sensei _

I had a nice laugh at Naruto’s cowlick XD I like that he was completely clueless and went berserk when he first discovered Kakashi and Sakura, but that he’s actually supportive of them now. I’d like to think that’s how Naruto would react in canon to someone besides him (or Sasuke) being with Sakura.

But what on earth was that last cliffhanger for?! Kakashi is on the verge of getting murdered by Tsunade, and Sakura is pregnant?! O I was seriously clicking next to the chapter title until I realized there was no ‘next’ button yet. Why is there no next button yet?! Ugh, I can’t believe I’m actually this hung up on a KakaSaku story XD Please update as soon as you possibly can! Great writing as always, I can’t wait to read more!

Take care!

BlackKitt
ashyysvitkona chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Please continue this story! I love it!
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
very cool so far. keep it up.
harvestangel99 chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Amazing story…
irishninjakakashi chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Well...Sasuke doesnt deserve the Cherry Blossom and in my opinion KakaSaku a perfect pairing
irishninjakakashi chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I like it so far...cant wait to finish reading
Aurelia Tepes chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
luv it...
DivineRedFire chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Aw, this was a really sweet story. Whether or not your done, it doesn't really matter, because this is just wonderful.

Many thanks for writing this!

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Pyromaniac

Fire
Indxms chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I LOVE THIS FICC!

YOU NEED TO UPDATE DANG IT! LOL PLEASE !

lol. but really I do love this fic and wish you would update it xD I really want to know what happens
Crur chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
I'm really suprised this fic has so few reviews. I really like this fanfic. I think its really well written- not to slow paced so the reader is bored but not to fast for it to be an unrealistic it-could-never-happen-in-a-million-years sort of fic. I like how his feelings, infac everyones feelings are always described in such a artistic (I can't think of a better word right now) way. It makes the story much more interesting to read! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
fanofthisfiction chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
I had to read back but am glad you decided to pursue this tale. Having their insecurities drawn on my Sasuke was very well done.

I like how you get into their minds in the first person. Upon re-reading this chapter, I could appreciate it more. I think the first time I was a bit more tired, I got a little confused as different characters go into that mode. Now that I have given it more time, I like it much better.

Thanks for outlining the lemon. It adds to the story yet if the reader decides not to read it, I think it doesn't detract from understanding the story at all either.

How wonderful you've been able to team with another writer to add more to your story. It's definitely heating up.
O-OrhcpO-O chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
wow

this fic is so ... Shakespeare lol but the writing is like

i dont know how to explain it

its good though._

update son!
O-OrhcpO-O chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
If i could have hearts for eyes i think i would

i already love this story to the max
shkh4ever chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Thank you for the new chapter. I did have to read all over again, but that is ok. It made the new chatper follow with the fic. Glad you are back. Until next time
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »