Reviews for Endlessly
Maddie chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Awww! I looove this story! They are so cute together! I hope there is more to this story! I would love to see their day-to-day they settle the life goes on after this. :) ;)
Vivianne95 chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Real good!
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Yes, I really liked this story. I, like many others I'm sure, wish it was a couple of chapters longer so we enjoy reading of their new life together...each of them happy, devoted and finding a place for themselves in the world.
Lin chapter 4 . 5/4/2013

This is adorable...they really are a pair of thick headed men aren't they?

Loved the story, it was masterfully written.
Sheankelor chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I don't normally care for vampires... but you did this one quite nice. I like how you showed it would be hard for Harry in either world. And how those two were still connected even if Sev had tried to break it.
Kitten Meru chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I love seeking out vampire stories, but this one happened upon me by surprise, and I'm very pleased with it! Great story, I love it!
simys chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
wonderful bloody brilliant one of the three beast harry/sev vamp storys ive ever read and its a vary close 2# i love what you have done with them its just so good the story had me laughing and in tears its just brilliant i can think of nothing better to say

thanks so much for sharing with us _
Saissister chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
AllyKat5'2 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Can't login on my new phone, but I just thought you should know that you are bloody awful. It isn't an insult! It's just because you had me in tears. God, why did you have to stop there? I'm here hugging my dog and crying all over him. God, that was an amazing fic, it was so full of emotion. Gosh. Well, I'm off to read more.

P.S. Send me a message as a reply if you still even get on, on my profile AllyKat5'2. I'd love to hear back from you. Sorry I had to do this anon.

Anywho, great fic. D

Wildfury chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
cato1850 chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Loved it.
123-321 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
aww very nice
calileane chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I love vampires... and I so happen to love Harry Potter... You made my night. What better time to read about vampires than 2 in the morning? lol.

I came, I read, and I loved.
SweatDrop chapter 4 . 11/11/2008