Reviews for How Certain Are You?
Wunjo chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Hope you get around to finishing this story, I would really like to know how it turns out!
kirallie chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Poor Dean and Sam. Interesting that you have Sam holding a bit of Dean's soul. Good work!
drkstormynite chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Okay, I'm completely hooked!

What is going to happen!

Save Dean!

Sammy!

Poor Dean, poor Sammy...

Ugh, more please please please!
AyJay chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
Well about damn time, woman! And I thought *I* sucked at posting chapters!

Thing is, it was bloody well worth the wait! Excellent chapter, m'dear - although I'm not much liking the sound of Ruby's 'don't let...' Which, of course, is delivered perfectly at the end of the chapter.

Wonderful imagery, and heart-racing good fun! Well, not fun-fun... but you know what I mean!

Good to have you back!

AyJay chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Oh, that's nice.

Tease us with something small and then get the hell out. No fair! You get the rest of that 'bitch' chapter done and up or Demon!Dean won't be the only one comin' after ya!

Loved the chapter! You captured the torture of what's happening with Dean from both his and Sam's pov perfectly.

Well done!

Now start goddamn typing!

babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
A great start to this story, I'm going to continue reading it but I had to send you a review and a comment on your profile photo, It's fantastic looking, did you download it from somewhere or make it yourself?
AyJay chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Well goddamn and a whole lot of other superlatives...

That was...that was...bloody brilliant. I LOVED IT! The way you wrote it through both sets of eyes, two points of view and made the reader feel each emotion of the brothers...a whole kind of awesomenessessessess (you get the picture!)

Now, I've put the wombat away (for now) but he's ready at a moments notice to be re-loaded - so type, woman! TYPE!

Well bloody done!

Ghostey chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Very well written, and I'm certainly pumped that the one time I have internet at this camp I see this grace the top of the page. Can't wait to read more from you, this whole story is fasinating.
crimson4skies chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Whoa...wow...I am so keeping up with this!
AyJay chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Damn straight I'll kick your arse if you end it there! I've got a bazooka and marsupial ammo and I'm not afraid to use it!

Awesome chapter, Ria. Had me on the edge of my seat, and I kept inching forward the more I read (the bruise on my chin should clear up in a few days, thanks for that...).

The imagery was some of the best you've done. I was IN the bathroom. You worked Dean's confusion/disorientation really well - but there's more to it you sneaky wench! Well done!

Congrats on a superb chapter.

Now start typing, I'm loading a wombat as we speak...

AyJay chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
The 'Kum & Go'...how befitting Dean! *laughs*

Awesome, chapter. The imagery in this chapter was outstanding! The 'maggots' bit, yeah, thanks for THAT.

You delved into Dean's psyche and didn't make him come out sounding all emo (which is SO not Dean) and cliched. THANK you.

Again, bloody good chapter Ria.

So, seriously, when's the next chapter? Huh?

AyJay chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Awesome chapter, Ria. Loved the banter between the boys - you really do have them down pat.

Your imagery is brilliant, I was IN the room with them (I wish) but you know what I mean. You drag the reader in and they're sitting right there along with the boys.

Now all you've done is make me hanker for the next chapter...you're writing it now aren't you? Aren't you?

Well done!

twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
You have an amazing writing style! Your descriptions and scene setting are magnificent. I also deeply enjoy your characterizations of the boys, their dedication and loyalty for each other are palpable in your imaginative story. It's really an interesting idea for Sammy's development, and I'm thrilled to read what you make of it.
Liliath chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
and it took me a while to finally find this fic again xD oh, man, I suck, anyhow, good chapter D: oh, yes, sammy, join the dark side
AyJay chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Okay, I KNOW how hard you worked on this and you damn well pulled it off, hun!

Brilliant.

You write the boys so well, and the imagery in the chapter was great - I was THERE, man. *grins*

So get cracking on chapter three!