Reviews for Pairing names?
winedark chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
The quote at the beginning of this is hilarious. I imagine the regulars would be horrified to know what fan girls think of them.
Ruelux Prince chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
this is way better than reading page after page of Pairing names and reasons on Prince of Tennis Wiki. thank you!
iSayumix3 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Lovegranted chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Best. Humor. Story. EVER! ahahaha, you should write another chapter! my favorites are the Sadists and Ryoma of course... _ though, I did like your portrayals the other characters too... go MomoKai! - one of my favs ;) nice story!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
o.O Moral: don't ever go near Ryoma. Or Inui. Or... Screw that, if you see them, just run to preserve your sanity XD LOL
RaiiChan chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Nicee!~More pairing names pls since i need some reasons whye they are called like that...And i totally 3 Ryoma like this for some reason.~
Bo Loves thy Yaoi chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
This is epic hilarious! XDDD
Miss-Leth chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
Ok, this is possibly the funniest thing I've read in a while. Except, I want t know where the list came from! And I'm rather surprised any possessive sempai's are sharing Ryoma! Hm... Oh well... Remind me never to piss off Renji...Chairs hurt!
BeyondMyReach chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
Random but love it!

Update soon!
ChIbIaNgElChAn12 chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
I ADORE THIS! It has been almost a year, please continue soon. I do not mean to be pushy, but I just really love ur story. Thankyou, and goodbye for now.
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
Omg this is so good!

Sorry, Ima list all my fav parts now:

“WELL YOU SUCK LIKE CRAP!” - I actually say that...

"That's only for special occasions." - Love Fuji

“What's taking them so damn long? Do they need a cue to enter or something!” Gakuto complained.

“And that's our cue.” - that was just plain funny

“ you know that you look really -”

“-fuckable. Yes, I know. Thanks.” - Again, Fuji love...
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
God this is hilarious! Love it!

'“That.. doesn't happen everyday.” Momoshiro commented awkwardly.'

That... was Lolz!

asylvia chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
HAHA! This story is GREAT! Really funny :D write more soon, please :D
fujikawaii10346 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
please update!
Liila6241 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
this is really good. are u gonna add more plz say yes. i really like this story.