Reviews for Routine, Ritual
azab chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i loved it
Osidiano chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Wow. This was a superbly written one-shot, especially since you've done it in the present tense! Your style flows beautifully and keeps me captivated throughout, and you managed to keep both boys very in-character. I'm thrilled to see that someone else thinks that Haou is a part of Juudai, a side of him that he has always had, and that while he may be the Fool, Juudai is not a fool. Fantastic. I can't wait to read more from you.
mazeru chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hm. Well, this one certainly is something. It's a bit shame that it's so short, though. But even still, I have this feeling that making it any longer would also spoil it Oh, and it kind of reminds me of your previous fic, "Routine". Actually, the first part of it is almost the same. Like... this was some kind of a more developed version or something.

Hm. I want to add something... but no. I don't think it's a good idea. I'll just leave my fantasy run wild inside my head
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
An interesting twist on the ManJuu plot. I'd not considered involving Haou in it so early on but it certainly does make sense the way you write it. Makes you wonder which parts are genuinely Juudai (probably the glomping :P ) and how much of it is Haou. Particularly I enjoyed the excuses Juudai used at the beginning and how Manjyome had ticked them all off.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Me: So basically it's Yubel who made the ritual?

Yohko: Technically.

Me: That was pretty unique.
RyuuKai chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
This is a nice one shot the love between manyoume and juudai frozen by the ever watchful yubel its really beautiful in a slightly dark way good work!