Reviews for The Plan
ShimpsRock chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
pfff wow.
Galadhwen23 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Once again, you have shown me how clutzy and awkward my writing is. I've read all of your stories now *sob sob*. Please keep writing, you have sucha great talent and style. Second Chance was my favorite, I printed the entire thing out (which took me an hour D:) got my handy hole puncher, and bound it into a sort of book with silver and green ribbons.

3 your writing,

SeverusFanAlways
Kane chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
It's brilliant! Snape's inner fight and thoughts and even Voldemort's... Love it _ Thanks for writing it _
Jibbzy chapter 8 . 5/18/2008
After this one... I have no more stories to read from you! (until you update that is)...

I like how you left this as a real cliffhanger, so that we can make our own minds up about Snape. :)

Also, as always, your English is such a high standard, higher than many English people would write with... Me being Hungarian and knowing English only because I live in England, it's great to know that though you live in Italy, you like writing stories in other languages.

Well done :)

...

and please update soon!

Jibbzy

DementedLeaf chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Interesting story... Dark, as you said, and it doesn't really seem to come to any conclusions. It's almost left on a cliffhanger, but not quite. Not really sure what else to say about it, but I'd say that it's a good thing that you did post it. It's still interesting even if it's... disturbing in places. And of course some people like disturbing stuff. :)
duj chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Nobody likes a tattle-tale, but Wormtail doesn't seem to have learnt that yet.
carbon12.011 chapter 8 . 2/23/2008
That was a good ending... leaving room for a sequel possibly? The characters were well depicted throughout the story, and I enjoyed reading it!
duj chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Wormtail's "friends" were every bit as mean to him as he says, but Snape would never have become as mean and cringing had he been in Wormtail's spot, because unlike Wormtail he's not a coward.
zule bean chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Facinating! I can't wait to read more.
duj chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
"to endanger Potter would probably result in an acceleration of his own end"

Hasn't it always been so? As one disloyal to Voldemort, it was always in Snape's interests to protect the "one with the power to vanquish", because that's been his only chance to eliminate Voldemort. (Harry, OTOH, would be a much easier enemy to eliminate - which is why Harry's success in hexing Snape here is a bit unexpected - so it makes sense to use him for Voldemort's destruction and delay fighting him until that's out of the way.)
Kohlrabi chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
Ah, Hermione, ever the sensible one. Cannot wait to see what happens next, do update soon.

It's precisely because you are not a native speaker that makes your writing intriguing to read. It is so tempting for the rest of us native speakers to fall into the trap of overusing all the clichés and commonplace expressions of the English language. But because you speak Italian, you always have an imaginative way of putting things, and your writing is never dull. Granted, there are a few awkward phrases here and there, but regardless, keep up the amazing writing.
zule bean chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
a very enjoyable read!
duj chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
"Dumbledore had been the only one who had constantly and sincerely behaved as his protector, his friend, sometimes even his… father?"

How innocent this view of Dumbledore seems after DH. (I didn't believe it even before DH, but I wasn't sure I could trust my perceptions.) It was so widespread and deeply believed that many readers even now still view the relationship in these terms instead of as the manipulativeusingof a tool that it really was.
MatoakaWilde chapter 4 . 2/11/2008
I'm really enjoying this. Are you going to follow the events of the books, but twist them to fit your new story or is everything going to be very much changed? Just curious! What will become of Severus? And I really want to hear 'The Plan' talked about more. What is it? Like a divine intervention or like something else? : )
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
No, I like the story! I just stopped reviewing cause I had to do other things... Unfournately I cannot spend all my time on Although I have such fun I would like to! Anyway this is a great story. Your writing is really believabel and you capture the guys perfectly! I'm def. reading the next chap now, so don't worry!