Reviews for Glasses
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh My Gosh...OhMyGosh.I am laughing my head rightnow.
reader50 chapter 1 . 1/17
Loved it. I remember watching Dark Angel when Jensen wore glasses for an episode. I remember thinking he looked gooood! Thank you for sharing.
Super Vanilla Bear chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Love the interaction between Dean and Sam here!
LOL chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Lol! their was a freaking glasses ad at the bottom of the story! xD
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
...I suppose not to laugh...

...I should not laugh...

%-28%-3,($(%,)$(,%(() "?$ # #

*burst out laugh*

He must be look awesome! XDD
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010

him in glasses
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 8/15/2009

this would be HILARIOUS in an episode! holy crap, I would die

very nice job! :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ha ha ha. Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Jensen wearing his glasses is like the most adorkable thing ever! Like candies and lullabies and Christmas and Easter all together.

Poor Dean!

I noticed you have a thing for Dean wearing glasses. Totally awesome!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Haha I totally agree. Jensen in glasses- very very hot. But Dean? ... It's like the idea of Domestic!Dean. It only serves to make me laugh. AND make me a little bit uncomfortable. Cute fic!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh my, yes. Jensen wearing glasses, whoo. The boy is sexy in an adorable way. (Jared's sexy in an innocent way. Yes, there's a difference! ...even if he is adorable as well.)

I very much enjoyed this. Picturing Dean wearing glasses, even if he IS technically Jensen, made me laugh uncontrollably. I know Dean isn't dumb (far from it!) but him and the word intelligence just don't seem to mix... maybe in the long run, but not with first impressions. If that makes any sense at all. XD
Margaux de Merle chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Awesome short story! - I've laughed as much as Sam... *rofl*
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Dean in glasses is so priceless! OMG that was amazing.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Jensen in glasses is adorable. And Dean in glasses would be too. I think this should so get into the show. It was wonderfully done. Love it.
Scarlett Wilde chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Dean in glasses is completely adorkable. I love Sammy's reaction to him having to wear them because everything's gone fuzzy...I know the feeling when I'm fighting my three little demons. Nice story and well written ;-)