Reviews for Tonight is More Than Want
Spellshadow98 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved this. There's a simple eloquence here that feels very much like Lily's thoughts. I feel her pain, I feel James' uncertainty and I love how he didn't take advantage of the chance he got with her. Because honest to goodness, I think James is much more like that than other sleezy fics I've read. So thank you for that. The flow of thoughts suggests that this might work better in 1st person point of view though. Something to think about. And sometimes, you have rather long drawn-out sentences that could be split up. But, I really loved this. I loved how you included AliceFrank and Remus. It brought out a lot of Lily's character-the fact that she knew where and what her friends were doing, I mean. And I'm glad you kept this as a one-shot. Any more chapters would have been too much for this.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
aww that was so sweet! it was so sad but it was beautiful! i loved your story and your lily and james! thanks for writing .
speedtexter chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
please update!
DobbyLivesAgain chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
that was amazing! i loved it! you wrote lily insanely well!
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Amazing story. Beautifully written and very cute!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw... poor Lily.

I loved it! It was so sweet and sad. :( *tear tear*
Out-Grown chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
you don't need critism for this story.

Every word choice couldn't have been better, the grammar was impecable and now i'm going to youtube that snowpatrol song to see if it's any good.

great story!
Lauren chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I've been browsing through fanfics recently after having been off the site for awhile, and for the most part have been disappointed with the quality of writing out there. This, however, was a refreshing change - from poor writing and from the typical "Lily hated James until one specific moment when she suddenly changed her mind"

What I'm trying to say is, I really enjoyed this. It was really well written and fairly powerful. I'll admit the end felt a bit rushed and slightly out of place, what with James shouting and the sudden happiness between them. But for the most part, I loved this story. I hope you keep writing!
UberLoopy chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw, this is great! I almost cried! but i held myself back )

i really liked your writings!
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Aww, this was so lovely I wanted to snuggle up with James, too. You certainly characterized them well, keep up the great work!
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
that was really well done

sad and sweet and then happy all at the same time

i loved it! great work :)
Dragonsmaidan chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Aww that was so cute. I love Lily/James even more after book seven.
Confoundment chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
that was absolutely brilliant!
Caelum Isleen chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very nice one-shot. The last part was a tad weird, I guess. But it was still a sweet and tender moment, nonetheless.

Nice choice of background song, by the way ;)

Rhea
paddy and prongsie chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i love this story. great job :D

paddy and prongsie