Reviews for Chuck vs National Treasure
This was a great story! I would have loved it if you continued it *whispers: PLEASE continue it!*
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Gotta love Riley :)
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lol Riley getting all excited :D and Chuuuuck! I love it!
StoryGirl.98 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I do realize that this story hasn't been updated since four years ago, but I'm gonna review anyways.
This is really cool, everyone's in character, and I love the way you mashed the two universes together!
Good job, and can you maybe continue it?
Sylar ate my brains chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Hey

I noticed you haven't updated this in over two years! That's sad...

I like this story, so I'll subscribe, just in case.

But I really really really want you to continue! Pretty please?
Ms Llewellyn chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
i like it so far, continue soon see yha
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
SWEET, Please keep going and update soon!
Pliffy chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I love you story but can you make Abigail go on the trip with Ben Riley and Sam and.
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Iteresting, but I wonder if it is going anywere.
ffreaderwriter chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Interesting story. I'm curious to see what happens in Peru.
BraveMustang chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
I love this story! I really want to know what happens next. You're doing a really good job of combining Chuck and Natinoal treasure. Are you planning on updating anytime soon? Poor Riley. When Casey and Riley finally meet, I'm expecting hilariousness. Please update soon!
Jaeh chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
hm. Sam and car-collecting confused me there, but I happen to love NT and Chuck so I think I'll follow this story.

Just a suggestion, maybe put in more Chuck and NT elements. I don't really feel there's enough - but that's just me. But, this is really progressing well xD

I wonder what Riles and Ben's going to do there, and what's with Chuck's flash... xD

update soon!

-Jaeh
Lanmwolf chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Hm...You got me interested about Sam now and what her and Riley's past history is. Anyway another couple of great updates. Can't wait to see more of this Fic!
kdip4014 chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
i've seen both movies, but remind who's Sam?

oh yeah, good fic.
WhiteIce chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Great second chapter. And don't worry about writing for Sarah, she's still a mystery on the show, so I'll bet lots of people (including me) are a bit worried that they are writing her right. Just keep trying, because you're doing good so far. The story looks great. Update soon!