Reviews for Because You Said So
Kt chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
I really like this story is there more
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2017
i know it has been years yet can you please continue?
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
do you think this will get out of hiatus? cause the plot is interesting ...
storm rider at night 18 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
tell me how on earth this happened
TheAviatrix chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I hope you find the time to update this story, leaving us this curious is hardly fair, Madame! :)
Puella Pulchra chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Loved it please continue soon
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
-oOo-

A/N: Yes, I'm going with the best friends first, but Arnold will be next. Promise.

VM

This promise has yet to be kept, and quite frankly, I am a little bit sad. This story is a gem; a real knock out, if I do say so myself. It's such a shame to see it go to waste. I was so looking forward to its continuation. I hope that you do start on it again because I am positive that I am just one of your MANY MANY MANY fans who would love to know just what is going on with Helga (and, of course, how it affects Arnold. Doi) Regardless, I have read this story many a time, and this is the first time I am reviewing. Sorry about that, but since I can only review three times, I'm seriously just trying to pick what I say carefully.

I will say just about whatever to get you back in the writing game (hopefully, game on this story please)

I sincerely hope that my review gets you to thinking, and maybe even your creative juices flowing. (like say maybe you have an extreme case of writer's block, which I get often myself - the best way, that I'VE found, to get rid of it, is to go and re-read stories that you have posted, of which you have yet to continue. I'm sorry if I'm imposing or being a bit forward, I just really, REALLY like your story. You are a marvelous writer. As creative as they come ].

Sorry for leaving such a long review. I think I got carried away again. My bad lol.

Anyways, I hope to see more from you in the (hopefully very near) future :D Ciao!
Rainbow Engel chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
What. The. Heck. UPDATE SOON!
GoldenBug Prime chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
this is great
Wintarr chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
please update!
Embleebee chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
i like it! please continue
Crystal Twilight chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
You've got my interest. I look forward to the next chapter.
Crystal Twilight chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Interesting. Good chapter.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I thought that Arnold and Helga were getting along by the end of "Summer Love?" This is interesting so far though.
imuzuok chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Oh man. The suspense is killing me!

This is a great read!