Reviews for Wanderers
Reploid Avenger chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
Thank you for writing this awesome story, though it's short, it's very complete, the ending was perfect and while the story could easily go on several chapters if someone else took up the mantle, I think the 6 chapters it has are perfect. I would gladly write a sequel story, but I fear I could not do it justice.
shugokage chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
Great job on this story and nice ending!
FaerieKnight197 chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
I just finished reading Wanderers, and I have to say that it's very well written. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
Nicely done! I have to admit I'm not an Akane fan; however, I think I could get to tolerate your version. ::chuckles::
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
As much as I like Ukyou/Ranma pairings, I felt that the Power Jewel stipulation was too much of a deciding factor that Ukyou and Ranma would be together. Too much of an advantage if you will. If Ranma could deny Ukyou's advances from this point on, and slowly learn to fall in love with Ukyou it might make up for it I guess. Typically I feel the struggle of deny all the other fiances in some epic turn about way and finally choosing Ukyou in front of all of them is a more meaningful method. Well, still interested in seeing where this fic is going.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Happosai is dead, good he caused too much destruction.

Genma is dead even if the panda lives, he too caused too much pain in others lives.

Nabiki is a Praetorian Guardian! That is too much! She only cared about herself!

Akane is as good as dead, just like Ranma she is changed beyond recognition. At least the new Akane is a better person now.

Ranma killed himself by becoming herself. It is only a small stretch of belief needed. Ranma is a creature of honor for the most part. He would have become a she to save a world. Even if he would not have liked it at first.

Ukyo is changed some but I'm not sure it is that much.

Soun needs to change, maybe Hinako will help with that.

Kasumi, too bad you did not get her married to Tofu, write a sequel.

Ryoga, lots of change for him too, he can still do good here on Earth.

The amazons, as they are in the manga the amazons are murderers and slavers. They could be so much more though, they have knowledge the world could use if they stopped with the "amazon law is the only law" mindset. Think of an amazon enclave in every major city, a place women could go to find refuge from abusive family. A place that had healers for those ill wester medicine can't treat. A place where single parents could leave children when they worked knowing they would be safe.

Maybe Shampoo and Mousse could change the amazons for the better. Write a sequel if you want.

And you never told the story of Ranma and company fighting on Kaemal, that would be an epic tale.

Thanks for the fic. :)
Shadowalker666 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Good story it is a real pity you lost interest in it as i find you to be a good writer going by this and the other Ranma stories of yours i have read
Ai chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Seems okay so far, despite the OOC Ranma. One point, 'Canadian two-dollar coin' was used to describe a size, which means nothing to most of the world, outside Canada.
Aceina chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
sweet fic to bad ull never cont it and as far as akane goes her temper ant verry bad at all no 1 ever gets hurt serulsy akan bashers have never read the manga cus she ant so bad in that
praclarush chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Very good story, I found it very unique take on this story. while I did find some contradictions between a character from chapter to chapter it was still a very good story.
Blackdex chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
HAPPOU-DAIKARIN is not a pineapple bomb, which would be principle Kuno's weapon of choice. The Happou Daikarin is a firework barrage. Your statement that Genma never helped with the financing is incorrect, he got a job at Doctor Tofu's clinic, (maybe he was replaced by shampoo? but that’s not cannon), To my knowledge (not 100% sure), Nabiki never figured out that P-Chan was Ryoga either, Soun Tendo DOES have a job (he is a paid member of the city council or something). I noticed three or four more examples similar to those I have given you, I really must say, you need a pre-reader who has read through the series, I pointed out all these and I only have 1-15 to reference, ( Season one of the anime), though I have read through several others. Okay, I would like to go on to list the positive aspects of this story, and their are several, but I do not have the time today, and will probably not remember to write it later, so I am just going to give you the generic "it’s good, check your spelling and grammar". Well, that’s about it for me, Ciao
Blackdex chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
FYI, The dragon wisker has no effect on girls, it only makes a guys hair grow. thats cannon. full review upon completion
Mine-Master chapter 4 . 2/19/2005

I was totally digging your story...up to the point where Ranma was trippin out about leaving Akane behind shortly after he was complaining about the beatings she game him all the time. Then all the sudden he's like a love sick puppy not even a day later WTF. And where does Akane get all this intelligence from to figure out anything about Mythology? And her anger management must have done wonders cuz it disappeared in seconds! SHE's a cunt and needs to be put in her place leave her behind like the bitch she is fuck get your story somewhat straight you lost a reader cuz you kept her in the story when she did nothing to deserve the right to be there... dumb bitch...shame on you for keeping her.
Lanara Bolina chapter 6 . 8/9/2003
very good story
Kinai chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
Very good story. I like it.