Reviews for One Mans Terrorist is another Mans Freedom Fighter
sarah0406 chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
I JUST LOVE YOUR STORY AND THE TWO ENDINGS! Even when you kill Will and it's hard to make me not hate the author when he/she kills the hero... You write really well! Congrats!
Arya Daeriel chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
YOU'RE EVILE! PURE EVILE! *breaks down and starts crying while huggling Will* You's killed off Willers! And then you made an alternate ending! Do you have any idea how many times I started crying during that? Any idea?

YOu are epic, mellon nin. Absolutely epic.
Rowana1 chapter 12 . 12/17/2010
OMG When did this epic alternate ending get posted? I didn't see it before! And lemme say, Muse, I LOOOOVE the description of Wills' eyes in the first chapter! EEK! That was SO cool! And this whole story is FANTASTIC! *Gives you a tag because Will is good with wood* I love it! ;
skye.gazer chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Emotionally moving!

Will is definitely my favorite character.

The alternate ending is happy, but I like the first ending better.
bobert chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
pretty dark.

Djaq in a Box chapter 12 . 2/14/2010
The end... was so nice compared to the incredibly depressing start. But it was all brilliantly written, and I have to say, the title was my favourite part XD
sighjustdeletethisaccount chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
Thats not fair :( I was crying by the end of your story. It was written well, but too bloody depressing.

Aswen chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
I think it's brilliant! I loved this ending so much more than the other (though they were both good!)
Small-Fri chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
YES! HE LIVES! i'm so happy you changed the ending!
UltimateOptimist chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
Aw that was a great ending too. Yeyy Djaq managed to save him, brilliant. p.s happy birthday for tomorrow and i hope you write more fanfic soon
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 12 . 6/30/2008
Aww...I loved it! Sheriff Much? never thought I'd see that...
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 12 . 6/29/2008
FreckledAdvocate chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wow... i started reading this for the first time tonight nd I'm glad I did. Well done, a real heart-wrencher! Although, for the record, I much preferred the alternative ending... )
LittleMissMaster chapter 12 . 6/28/2008
this ones better :D:D
Janiqua chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
I can't believe someone who's in denial about Marian's death would kill off Will. Oh well. Poor Djaq!