Reviews for Beautiful Agony
EHSparkwoman chapter 1 . 7/18
I have been trying to find one of these for ages! Megascream with Dominant Starscream and Submissive Megatron is so hard to find, I almost thought it was non-existent! I so happy I found this one! It so good! Great job!
Solace in the Chaos chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Sexy. :3
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Gorgeous...and really fits them...I wonder what's going through Scremaer's head through all this? It'd be interesting to see from his side I think...This is definitely a different perspective but again it fits I think...wonderful job...
tlcoopi7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
You got the BDSM down pat. Love how you got Screamer as the master and Megs as the slave.
Kitra13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hmm... Megatron Starscream... an arsenal of "torture" sex toys...That's it you gave me new ideas for my .. well ergh-.- dirty extreme dirty mind... Thnx!
VampireQueenAkasha chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow. Now that's a change!
Trunchbull chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I really liked this story that you created. It made me think more about Starscream, and how you brought out his odd (akward moments o.O) moments with Megatron. I really haven't been seeing any stories that had Starscream controlling Megatron. Or I might have missed it.
Lady Dragon2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Again. Your stuff just BLOWS me away every time.

EVERY TIME!

/sigh wonderful as usual. I love the sheer EMOTION behind it all.

TONS OF LOVE

LD
Saayax chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
XD O_o ! That was...zomg...*smiles XD ...so interesting, pretty amazing and odd...but weirdly satisfying..I liked it
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
One word: HAWT.

I wish I could say that was the kinkiest thing I'd ever written - though it's certainly moreso than anything I've posted here. Regardless, it was hot. Consensual BDSM is rarely written well, but you've captured it masterfully here, complete with role-reversal and tying it all into Megatron's character, giving it a reason. So okay, aside from soothing the gutter part of my mind, it was also a very satisfying read. Er... intellectually I mean. Yeah.

*runs off to take a cold shower*
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
O_O...MY BRAIN! )X. Sounds like that could really happen between those two. *brain dies* DX.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Whoa, that was different.
Mujamo chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Gotta admit Megatron crying is hard to imagine, BUT...you make it highly entertaining. The whole thing was highly entertaining and HOT. Major props.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
That was beautiful! Sort of sick but good! PLEASE MORE! I can somewhat imagine this happening.
dark kitsune chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
O_O

oh...my...god. I think I need to go take a cold shower.

wow