Reviews for John Just Has That Effect on People
Nova42 chapter 7 . 1/16
I really love this story. I love the flashbacks mingled intermittently with the present. It's all done really well. I hope one day you plan on finishing this story. It would be such a tragedy to see it never completed. Really good stories are so hard to find.
NCISaddictionMcGeek chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Hi! First off I love this story and a have beeb reading quite a lot of your stories today. Second CCHS stands for Cambell County High School and thats why their mascot is the cambel. And that school is the single biggest rival of everyone in the state. Anyway hreat backstory as to why bobby pulled the shotgun. Fyi this is writen on my phone so sorry for typos.
can'tthinkofname chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far but I have to say that Dean has green eyes. Not hazel, Sam has hazel not Dean! I really do not mean to offend you or anything just thought you should know.
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Gah!
werewolfsfan chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
OMGawd! The image in my mind of Bobby working on an engine with wee Dean at his side on a milk crate!
werewolfsfan chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
There was an excellent and telling adventure.
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Interesting that you mention Sam having a special affinity for Jim Murphy like Dean does with Bobby. I'd always wondered myself.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
*uncontrollably sobbing because of warm fuzzy family FEELS.*
guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I have been waiting on this fic since 2008. Please. Please finish it, love. :(
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 12/17/2013
love it
Yorushike chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Hi,
very beautiful. I really like how you show the growing relationship between dean john an bobby. All of them are very in character.
Greetings Yorushike
Angelic Abomination chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Love a good hurt Dean fic. But this wasn't good. It was excellent.

Awesome story.

Definitely favoriteing this one.
Gershwhen chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
Really too bad you never finished this. It had some really good potential. Especially since we don't see things from Bobby's POV too often.
coleInTheWind chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Really really good. Love the way it ties in to the actual plot and doesn't contradict anything. I always love to see the main characters through other eyes and this is just a great reading experience
eternallyadrift chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
I really love the story! Hope you still plan to give the rest of the 7th chapter cause if not I think I might cry. GREAT WORK!