Reviews for Misery Loves Company
dogdemon-Narutofan chapter 26 . 8/23/2019
God ! I really hope you finish this one day !
RoboBear chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
This is such a great story. I know it’s been ten years since you’ve laid hands on this story, but you never know. You might get inspired to complete and post those last five or so chapters. Talk about a wave of love and appreciation coming your way. You’ve got a lot of fans of this story, and we’re all sending good writing vibes your way.
PurpleWaters chapter 26 . 5/3/2019
Patiently waiting for you to come back and finish this story! ️
cs939 chapter 26 . 4/3/2019
please come back!
Elia Chanel chapter 10 . 12/11/2018
e-excuse me? whaaat? “then go back” oh, no, sasuke fkn didn’t. i’ve been waiting for this reunion and THEN HE FKN JUST... ugh! hahahah i’m pissed
amagumori chapter 26 . 10/29/2018
I hope you can continue this amazing story. I have noticed other authors come back after many years to finish a story, so I still have hope.
sanelima chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Thank you! Thank you for writing this. This is my second time reading both stories and I love you for making them!
I don’t care if you finish or not(it can’t be forced).
Yeah.. Well.. That’s it! ️
yukiruhina23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
it's january 23, 2018 and I really hope that you'll get to finish this fic! Thanks for one of the best ride in the fandom hahah
yukiruhina23 chapter 4 . 1/20/2018
whyyy T.T
Raeren chapter 25 . 1/19/2018
Noooo! Please tell me that you'll continue, even if it's been 10 years.. or pass it on to someone? Its such a awesome story with great potential. And to have a sequal come out and then left unfinished is killing us!
Hoping for a miracle~
Paty S chapter 22 . 1/17/2018
Know everyone is supposedly turning good? Yeah right, just another plot and I sincerely hope Naruto doesn't fall for it..Kiba seems to be falling. After everything she and Itachi did I couldn't care less about there excuses.
Paty S chapter 13 . 1/17/2018
This story is annoying and this stupid things of keeping secrets and not telling Naruto everything is what leads to this conformations and danger happening. I'm really sick of everyone but Naruto and Neji, they should find a way to his kid and leave this annoying world behind.
Paty S chapter 11 . 1/17/2018
I'm still not over Sasuke stupidity do he can go fuck himself.
Naruto should works towards killing the Akatsuki and protecting his kid, the rest can wait.
Paty S chapter 8 . 1/17/2018
Sigh..if people keep Naruto up to date maybe he wouldn't have to found out this way..idiot all around.
Great chapter
Paty S chapter 5 . 1/17/2018
Staying hidden will be harder than he thinks.
Great chapter