Reviews for Her Greatest Joy
GGjunkie33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Aw! So sweet! Loved seeing something from Mia's point of view for once-I think you got her character down really well!
danieloquence chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Ahh! Amazing!

You are extremely talented.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
aw that was so cute. i love mia, but i didn't like the season seven mia either... anyway i'm sorry it took me so long to read it, but i have been uncharacteristically busy these past couple weeks and now that i have a snow day (finally!) i am catching up on some stuff. anyway, i loved it!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Wow. I really am far behind on my updates. This was so great, Java. There aren't that many Mia-centered/POV/whatever fics out there and this is definitely one of the best. Great Job! I love reading little oneshots like this that make me smile like a fool. You're awesome!
WriteChristineR chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
So... I had to read it so that I could determine whether or not you actually were ripping me off ( ;) ) and the general consensus is that you definately weren't . Your story's totally different from mine. And amazing. I liked how you went into her relationship with Luke, I haven't seen too much of that before. And I loved how it ended with Mia at Lorelai and Luke's wedding.
Disneygrl2 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Loved it so much. It was an interesting idea and I loved that you first explained Luke's role in her life and then Lorelai's and then them together. But what was the sweetest (and most funny) line in here was:

"Mia knew that someday she’d be sitting here. She just had no idea it would have taken so long!"

HA! Good job!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
See, I told you you could do it! And it was so great! Perfect is a good word to describe it. I think you captured Mia perfectly, and it was awesome that you still managed to make it a Java Junkie! *favorites*
MissPadfoot1200 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
you have such a gift for words! I love how you portray the relationship between Lorelai and Luke from different eyes as well!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh, Java, this was very sweet. Mia's so hard to define since she was only in one episode (you know what I think about other!Mia) but I think you have a really good representation of her. :) Good job!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Ohh Java...It's so incredibly sweet! I love love love it! You did a great job with the no-dialogue. I'm just going to point out a few things:

While the technique of repeating yourself (ie: He was a beautiful baby, a quiet baby) sounds great in these kind of pieces, you should try not to use them quite as often as you did. It is very pretty the first two times, but it becomes redundant after awhile.

I found that the sentence "Watching as he stepped up at such a young age to help his little sister and his father adjust to life without Amy was so hard on Mia." dragged on a little. It could have been condensed to read more like "Watching as he stepped up at such a young age to help his family cope with their loss was so hard on Mia." What helps to make no-dialogue pieces sound more flowing are actually the short choppy sentences.

That's it for criticism, now for the things I thought were great:

Your description of Mia's feelings was just beautiful! So insightful and written so well!

The time you took to get to actually using the names worked out completely in your favor. It just added to the sentiment of the whole thing!

The wedding scene was written out with such perfection. It truly amazed me! So incredibly sweet! I almost cried.

The very last sentence summed up the whole thing so easily. It worked perfectly!

All in all, amazing job! *favorites*
IHeartKirstinandIdina chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I loved Java great job
J.Stone chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Beautiful.
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
A very sweet story! I love reading your JavaJunkie fics. :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I have never read anything like this before, mainly because it is centered around Mia. The whole motherly aspect of the story makes it appealing. I love that Mia was there for Luke and then Lorelai when they needed her. It was equally amazing that she was able to see them married in the end.

Keep up the greats fics. ] This was absolutely amazing.