Reviews for Not Entirely Human Error
Asmodesgold chapter 16 . 3/20
I will hurt you if you stop here ;)
Sar'Kalu chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
Your definition of 'soon' needs work. Other than that, this story's pretty decent. Not at all creepy. Good work.
Textcrazy chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Love it so far!
Schiffer93 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Great story! Its not overly sappy like most Chouse is but not totally angsty either, liking it a lot. Though I have to ask, is 'next chapter soon' code for light years or need for reviews?
cal chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Hi ! I am one of many who enjoyed your stor lots . And after long bantering they finally made progress! I am in love with their interaction , it's cute.
HouseFan chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I love how you keep them in character without dosing me with angst. I really like this story. And though I know it's been almost 5 years, I'll quote the last lines of this chapter: "You'd hurt me if I stopped here, so I won't. Next chapter: soon" Ironic, but the story is still one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Well...you kinda did stop there.
isabellapurri chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Pretty pretty please, don't abandon this fic!

If you're kind of disappointed with House after season 3, do it like I did, pretend they don't exist! Chase/House is surprisingly easy to see up to season 3 anyway... Can't you at least tell me how you plan for this fic to end? Cause i'm dying herr :p house is such a pre-teen when he liked someone...
MoonWiccan6 chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! I hope it hasn't been abandoned
Silver chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
I'm highly amused by the fact that your last words were "You'd hurt me if I stopped here, so I won't." That was what, over three years ago? Haha.

Also, an interesting read. I'd say "Keep up the good work" but by this point it's obvious that's not going to happen.

You can have an imaginary gold star though!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
I cannot say a thing about promt updates but I do hope you update soon.
gilithramaloce chapter 16 . 5/9/2011
I just wanted to say that I find myself enjoying this quite a bit! They're all in character, at times to the point where I can actually hear them saying the dialog out loud, and you've made me laugh.

This pairing doesn't have nearly enough talented writers so I'm very glad I've found yours! I'm looking forward to what happens next.
sumsumlovesyou chapter 16 . 2/24/2011
I thought your story was quite lovely. I'm brand new to this genre, and absolutely loved what I've read so far. I'm rather saddened that there isn't much more to your piece. I think you should consider finishing it, because it's so well written, it deserves an ending.
bloodlust17 chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Love the story i cant't wait for the rest.
makoto4ever chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Next chapter soon it says... How soon! plz more