Reviews for Not Entirely Human Error
Sa26 chapter 1 . 7/9
Ok I just read your story and I'm so pleasantly surprised.

Im usually more of a fan of the fluff romance and I'm a sucker of Out Of Character sweet loving boyfriend House with whoever the fans pair him up with. Either it's Chase Thirteen or Cuddy even there is a very good Hammeron fan fiction which is a crossover with greys Anatomy.

Anyway I don't mind who the fans choose as his couple as long as a i see sweet and loving House.

But your story proved a more in character fan fiction can be great too and not depressing at all, most of the more in character pair ups are more dramatic and quite depressing but yours wasn't.

Congratulations for accomplishing this

Another great thing on your story Is originality, usually most of the house and Chase stories go to the big romance pretty fast or it's too sudden like a miracle. You took this as a very slow courtship and even better because you re builded a relationship.

You made your story about forgiveness, patience and hope.
Chase started really angry and hurt by House and thinks their relationship was too messed up to be fixed so House had to be patient so Chase could accept working for him again, then liking him as a friend and last accept a first date.

I don't mind if you leave your story here, it's a different type of happy ending.

I did missed the fluff and awww moments but you handled different very well.

A great to take me out of my comfort zone when it comes to House fan fiction
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
Please update soon!
Lala chapter 16 . 8/1/2016
"Soon" doesn't mean a like 8 years later, you know?
yankeedoodle242 chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
I understand you decided to abandon the story. I wish you'd let someone else adopt it and pick it back up. It's an incredible story. House is on Netflix now, maybe if you binge watch inspiration will strike?
Asmodesgold chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
I will hurt you if you stop here ;)
Sar'Kalu chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
Your definition of 'soon' needs work. Other than that, this story's pretty decent. Not at all creepy. Good work.
Textcrazy chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
Love it so far!
Schiffer93 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Great story! Its not overly sappy like most Chouse is but not totally angsty either, liking it a lot. Though I have to ask, is 'next chapter soon' code for light years or need for reviews?
cal chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Hi ! I am one of many who enjoyed your stor lots . And after long bantering they finally made progress! I am in love with their interaction , it's cute.
HouseFan chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I love how you keep them in character without dosing me with angst. I really like this story. And though I know it's been almost 5 years, I'll quote the last lines of this chapter: "You'd hurt me if I stopped here, so I won't. Next chapter: soon" Ironic, but the story is still one of my favorites.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
Well...you kinda did stop there.
isabellapurri chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Pretty pretty please, don't abandon this fic!

If you're kind of disappointed with House after season 3, do it like I did, pretend they don't exist! Chase/House is surprisingly easy to see up to season 3 anyway... Can't you at least tell me how you plan for this fic to end? Cause i'm dying herr :p house is such a pre-teen when he liked someone...
MoonWiccan6 chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! I hope it hasn't been abandoned
Silver chapter 16 . 10/16/2011
I'm highly amused by the fact that your last words were "You'd hurt me if I stopped here, so I won't." That was what, over three years ago? Haha.

Also, an interesting read. I'd say "Keep up the good work" but by this point it's obvious that's not going to happen.

You can have an imaginary gold star though!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
I cannot say a thing about promt updates but I do hope you update soon.