Reviews for Kiss the Chef
Spider London chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
I'm gonna have to guess she said "I love you"
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Very cute, and you captured the characters very well.
Fresh C chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I just realized recently that I keep reviewing your stories and saying more or less the same thing. You've got a knack for the Haruhi universe. In some respects it reads just like the light novels, only shorter and with more direct meanings. I could read these types of one shots all day.

Suggestion: perhaps switch it up in the future. Add other characters into the mix, maybe even different pairings, or suggestions of different pairings. You've shown that you can do the Kyon/Haruhi thing, and that you can do it well. Now if you want to grow as a writer (at least within this particular fandom) you should build upon this foundation. I personally would be interested in seeing how far you could take your story crafting skills in this fandom as you're probably the best Haruhi writer I've found (admittedly I haven't looked very long or hard).

If you're ever writing another Haruhi fic and need a pre-reader, drop me a line. I also bounce ideas. I hope you keep writing.
Fuzzylogik chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
"“You're enjoying this, aren't you?"She has no idea how much pleasure this brings to me." That line just made me look like a jackass in the library today, all of a sudden a loud snort came from the kiosk I had my laptop set up in. Like your stories keep em coming.
REDskies chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Cute stuff :3

I liked how Haruhi and Kyon were so in-character.
Azayaka Kiryu chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Once again, simply amazing. You have a knack for keeping things in character but still making it interesting and off-plot.
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Is this by chance any error that you upload the same story as Kiss the Chef and Documentery? Anyway onc again the story is great
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
uhahaha, so cute! D Keep on writing, this is such a cute, one shot, or it's not one shot anymore? XD
justmeandmytech chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Are you going to keep writing?

If you aren't-

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

I love it!

I am so favoriting this
LookAtYrOwnName chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
A good story, I though Kyon would do something cliche like giving Suzumiya a piece of meat.

The meal was exactly the same as the one Kyon had brought to school, and she did complain about getting mostly vegetables and rice. I thought that she wanted some sort of redemption.

I think you should better illustrate the contact they made near the end. I almost missed it.
MasterMenthe chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Awesome. You are just superb. I've never even HEARD of this (whateveritis) but thanks to your writing I didn't even NEED to! Excellent, Excellently done!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
cute story. though did she kiss him or nibble his ear?
Guybrush007 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Well, frankly I'm glad that you, in whatever fashion, discovered this series, because frankly there aren't enough worthwhile fanfics out on it. There is another, but it hasn't been updated in awhile. This one is fantastic, and I loved reading it. Masterfully done, with excellent character portrayal and plot. A boisterous two thumbs up; I hope to see more!
Solatrus chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Another fun one to beta. I really enjoyed this one, man. :)

You're freakishly good at writing as Kyon... stop scaring me! :D
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
'only some sort of divine intervention would solve this problem.

But even that won't help me, as Haruhi is the god of our world.'

XD that had be doing all kinds of cackling. Outwitted he was 'Haruhi fails to notice subtle things'

All in all, very cute. I have to admit my favorite scene was when Haruhi tried to add ketchup to the Miso Soup to make it untraditional.