Reviews for I'll Try to Carry On
Poaetpainter chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
YES! UPDATE!

Can't wait for the next one!
maxandkiz chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
Wonderful chapter! Mason is a good guy. He's doing his best to help Sammy. Sounds like Sam and Mason didn't miss the others by much. Hope they can find their way back to the hole quickly so they can get back and take care of Sammy and Tom. Can't wait for more. :)
Surplus Imagination chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
I'm trying to decide if Sam save Mason next chapter, or the other way around. Still, I'm enjoying the three men in the hole. Thanks for the update!
ziggy.uk chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
Poor Sam, he's really in no fit state to rescue the others but he is pushing himself on regardless, determined to save them! Nice that he has met Mason and that he has agreed to help him, especially now he has found out that Dean is Sam's brother! Sam is going to need all the help he can get just to get back to the hole, let alone rescue them a fact that Mason realises! It would be great if they could find Gerard too, but as he's been missing 3 months it is a long shot!

And just what is behind that boulder, is it the Wendigo or could it possibly be Gerard, probably the former though! And the others have now realised it was probably not the best thing to do to send Sam for help as he's sick but they had no option!

Another great chapter hon!
PassPtOfObsession chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
This is getting too good for my eyes! I love how Sam got some help and I am going to love when Dean finally sees Sam again!
skag trendy chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
Sam's got help now, so at least he's not in any danger of falling flat on his face in the middle of nowhere.

Good chapter. Kept wondering if at any moment the Wendigo was going after Sam too, but clearly not. At least not yet eh?

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Phew, I am so glad Sam now has help. He never would have made it back on his own. Mason seems like a cool character, you are good at making them so real and likable.

Lookimg forward to the next chapter...Deans impatient wait from down the hole (hopefully not shooting Sam or Mason in the process), and how they all get out the hole... ;)

Hob x
Colby's girl chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
That was a great chapter! I didn't want it to end...can't wait for the next update to find out what is going to happen in the hole and out in the woods.
twinchaosblade chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
You really know how to write suspenseful chapters! Well done. I can't wait for the next update. Poor Sammy is powering himself out, and the others are in mortal danger. I just want to hug them all. Good idea teaming Sam with Mason.
maxandkiz chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Awesome chapter! Woo hoo! Sammy got to the truck and found help! (I hope) He's going to need Mason's help to make it back to Dean in the shape he's in.

Sounds like Dean and Bobby are doing okay and Tom's holding his own. Hope they can kill the Wendigo before Sam gets to them. Can't wait to see what's next. :)
Lucian32 chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
good chapter!
Poaetpainter chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Aww man I squeeled out loud when I saw this had updated, can't wait for the next one!
vonnie836 chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Whoa, awesome, another fast update. It is getting even more intense. You sure know how to keep me going. Hugs, Vonnie
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Denise, I am so glad to see that Sammy now has some back up and that Mason has noticed just how sick Sam is. I know it's too late to help his brother Gerard, but maybe it will help Mason to feel better if him and Sam can save the licves of Dean and the others!

Can't wait for your next chapter!
TraSan chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Eep, poor Sam, he's such a wreck.

And the boys in the hole are trapped like sitting ducks.

Great chapter.