Reviews for I'll Try to Carry On
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
OUCH a brick wall, very nice detail hun!

I absoloutley loved it, your such an amazing author, and the detail wow! its like i was there and i felt everything, hun this is an amazing fic and YAY vampires hehe...havent read that in a LONG time, hehe and you did it so well.

Thanks hun, this is a super amazing peice x
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
So glad you have started a new story, and just brilliant that it is a sequel with Tom in it - just love his character!

How 'chick flick' that Dean hugs both Tom and Bobby and gets emotional - although he would never admit it! Holidays are family times and Bobby and Tom are family to the Winchesters!

Oh dear, Dean had some harsh words with Sam for not having his mind on the job and not bringing enough stakes - well the reason his mind is not on the job is Dean's doing! LOL! Apart from Sam face planting on the ashphalt and getting some wonderful bruises and an injured left shoulder both of them seem to be relatively unscathed and have got the better of the vampires! Guess that is the good news though as you do Sam angst to perfection!

Brilliant start, hooked already hon, and looking forward to more!
htrinity chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Great start...I love your OC Tom and his interactions with Bobby

and our boys. Know your a sucker for Sam whumpage, but how's about throwing some Dean whumpage our way?

Kris
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
great start waiting for more!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wohoo...another in the Catch me when I Fall series. I love the character of Tom and the situations you manage to put the guys into during your stories. Can't wait to see where you're headed in this one.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Yeah... a new story! I'm so glad to see there's a sequel to catch me when I fall! Great start by the way... Can't wait to read more about the brothers' reactions towards this deal situation. Update soon plz...
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Yay, you're back! I've missed the angst fest. (grins)

Today's editing note is:

You "breathe" in air. You catch your "breath."

Ms Hobgoblin chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Wow, great start!

I just love your stories, and I know this one is going to be as amazing as the other last two in this series. Great start, and the descriptions are just perfect.

Looking forward to the next part.

Hob x
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
OH wow, what an awesome start to your latest story! Needless to say, you know how much I am excited to know that we have a sequel to CATCH ME WHEN I FALL-I love the charatcer of Tom and am extactic that you are writing another story with him in it!

Sounds like these vampires have really worked Sam and Dean over-there's no telling how bad Sammy is hurt from hitting that brick wall!

Can't wait for more to see what happens next!

See ya next chapter Denise!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I am so excited to see you have started a new story. I loved the previous two and am really looking forward to this one. I hope Tom will make an appearance and help Dean take care of Sam.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Woo hoo! You started a new story! Sounds like both the boys are a bit banged up. And Dean opened his mouth and inserted his foot making the situation worse. Maybe Tom and Bobby should come help. Poor Sam! His head's really taken a beating again. The doctor's words about no more head injuries may be coming back to haunt them.

Can't wait for more.