Reviews for I'll Try to Carry On chapter 22 . 4/9/2008
Don't be so hard on yourself, the ending was fine, totally fitting that they should be back on the road again, meeting up with the others to follow another lead. After all if they can't get Dean out of the deal Dean wants his brother to be surrounded by people who love and care for him.

Nice touch the standoff, Sam mad at Dean for him telling the others to stop looking for a way out, but understandable how his anger suddenly turns to emotion as he's still not fully recovered from all that he has been through.

Great final paragraph Dean mulling over in his mind what he is now putting Sam through, exactly what he went through in Cold Oak and couldn't cope with.

Great story, loved it, hope you have another one in the pipeline!
Poaetpainter chapter 22 . 4/9/2008
twinchaosblade chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Getting the brothers back on the road was a fitting end to a marvellous story. I have to admit that it wasn't the strongest part of your wonderful fic but it was definitely okay to have it end on that note. I'm not sure any other option for an ending would have made sense. And Dean has gained an important insight into what this deal inflicted upon his kid brother, how much Sammy is suffering from the prospect of losing Dean.

Now Dean and the others giving Sammy a new laptop was so sweet a gesture! One that is certainly highly appreciated.

Apropos highly appreciated, I loved that Bobby and Tom dragged Mason along for the quest; they really seem very fond of the kid, especially Tom. Looks like they recruited a new hunter, thus giving Mason's life purpose again, and an opportunity to hunt down all the evil creatures that cause innocent people to suffer so greatly. I think that's exactly what Mason needs to go on with his life after losing the dearest person he had.

Thank you once again for writing this masterful story! It was well-written and a rollercoaster of emotions and events. Please keep the good stuff coming!
ncarlson80 chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Awesome ending to an awesome story. Any chance there will be a continuation with Mason and Tom? Love those two guys :)
sayrae3times chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
I like the ending. Leaves it wide open for a continuation :)
vonnie836 chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
I loved the whole story and it makes me anxious to get to read the next one you write. Could there be a follow up to this one? It sure sounds like something I would read. But no matter what you write, as long as it has limp Sam in it, I'm sure I will like it because you are a wonderful writer. Hugs, Vonnie
TraSan chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Aw, such a sad ending. I'm hoping that means you have another sequel coming!

Thanks for writing - I enjoyed it.
shelby02 chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Thanks for another great story. I love your sick depressed Sam. I look forward to your next post.
Lucian32 chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
this was a good fic!

kokoda2007 chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
End? No No No!

I loved this story, from start to finish. I'm just hoping that you'll take your characters into the next story. Doesn't have to be a sequel, although that would be great, I'd just like to see Tom and Mason again.

*hugs* thank you, for a great read.
friendly chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
good job... are you going to do a sequel
sammygirl1963 chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Awesome ending and I can honestly say I hate to see this story end. I'm so glad to see that Sam and Dean are back in the hunt now, even if Sammy is still a little worn down! It's too bad that the voodoo lady turned out to be a bust-but hey who knows how those witches might be able to help-WHICH LEADS INTO ANOTHER GREAT STORY YOU KNOW-HOW ABOUT WRITING IT FOR US! PLEASE!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
No - I think you got it just right.

You ended the story emotionally, and gave us something to continue thinking about, but also left yourself an opening to carry it on in another story (hint!)

Great chapter, well written and the characters were spot on as usual.

I loved this story and I look forward to reading more.

Hob x
maxandkiz chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Awesome ending! Knew Sam wouldn't abide by that 3 hour rule of Dean's. Sounds like Sam gave Dean a run for his money on that one. Would love to have seen Dean's face when Sam ordered him to pack. Since they're headed to meet up with the guys does that mean there's going to be a sequel? Please? :)
sendintheclowns chapter 22 . 4/8/2008
Last chapter...I'm always sad to see those words.

I don't expect stories to be wrapped up with a smiley face and happily ever after so to me this was a perfect ending. Of course it leaves things wide open should you decide to further explore how Sam and Dean cope with the approaching deal coming due.

I'm not huge into other characters but I enjoyed the ones in this story.
266 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »